2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

is she too old ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 04:27 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lastrights
Just talked to the owner he says keep her on her toes , he says when she sleeping if you yell her secret word she knows she will jump up and go streight to the door and windows looking to kill .

She's so hyper my other German wasn't like this .

Will prob think about getting her to havr puppies down the road ! Anyone have exsperiance with this ?

Also lazer pointer for 3 hours lol and when u stop she looks for 20 mins to find it
And what would that be?
Just curious.

Old 05-31-2012, 04:50 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by VWandDodge
I wouldn't breed her. There are too many dogs in the world as it is. Honestly, I would spay her and enjoy her company while giving her a good home.

+1... besides the puppies won't be worth much without papers, and you don't know her full back round.

Old 05-31-2012, 05:29 PM
LegendKiller89
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

glad you got her man.

Old 05-31-2012, 05:39 PM
nbrion1
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

I wouldn't breed her. There are too many dogs in the world as it is. Honestly, I would spay her and enjoy her company while giving her a good home.
I agree with VWandDodge!

Old 06-01-2012, 09:35 AM
Augiedoggy
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

+^1 ...my girlfriend and I foster rescues and recently adopted a 4 year old shepard/husky mix. He's a great companion.

Not to get off topic to me all that AKC crap does more harm to the animals than good.... promoted greed and over breeding.... they are mans best friend not cattle... there's too many dogs that dont cut the mustard that are discarded or abused by backyard breeders trying to make a buck.

What does it matter if shes registered? do you plan on using her as a cash cow?

BTW the laser pointers are bad news I used to use them as a toy for the cat...they can actually make the dog (or cat) a basket of nerves and make him or her more hyper from long term physiological effects ... google it for the studies..

she should calm down a bit as she settles in...

Last edited by Augiedoggy; 06-01-2012 at 10:16 AM.