2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

pedestrian hit and run

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 10:35 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Some people are scumbags! Don't know how the driver could just drive off like that, he could have made the difference between you living or dying there on the side of the road.

Glad to hear you'll mend...

Old 07-11-2012, 10:55 PM
BackwoodsRam
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HammerZ71
Some people are scumbags! Don't know how the driver could just drive off like that, he could have made the difference between you living or dying there on the side of the road.

Glad to hear you'll mend...
thanks hammer. thanks the lord someone found me on the side of the road. i may of only had a jacked up arm, but there was internal bleeding due to the broken bone, and that could of gotten bad really fast. i don't know how the person is able to sleep at night

Old 07-11-2012, 11:06 PM
gdstock
Legend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It is call no conscience. Some people think the workld is all about them!

Hope it heals well.....and someone kicks his ***!

Old 07-11-2012, 11:58 PM
3dubs
Rookie

This is a joke so nobody get mad at me.

It sounds like you are the guilt one. You were clearly walking with intent to crawl. Maybe next time you will stay out of the car's way.

I always say stupid jokes when I am hurt. I will ask anybody to leave if they start being all nice. I do hope you bet better fast and get that metal out.

Old 07-12-2012, 12:51 AM
BackwoodsRam
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by 3dubs
This is a joke so nobody get mad at me.

It sounds like you are the guilt one. You were clearly walking with intent to crawl. Maybe next time you will stay out of the car's way.

I always say stupid jokes when I am hurt. I will ask anybody to leave if they start being all nice. I do hope you bet better fast and get that metal out.
sorry, please disregard the following post. i didn't see where you said your post was just a joke man. I'm on pretty potent pain meds, and must of just missed that part of your post.

dude are you serious, i was waking 6 feet from the road, i would of been more, but that's all the room i had due to a house fence. i went out with a dd, but my ride bailed on me like the rest of my group did. there was none of this"walk with the intent to crawl" now please show me a place where it is ok for a vehicle to drive completely on the shoulder in a residential sea when there is no side walk present. if your going to be an epic douche on a friendly forum then please leave and don't come back. the law very clearly states that pedestrians always have the right of way

Last edited by BackwoodsRam; 07-12-2012 at 12:55 AM. Reason: my bad
Old 07-12-2012, 09:45 AM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion

Glad to hear you are alright buddy, It was good to talk to ya last night. If you wouldn't have left me.... Haha just kiddin'. Honestly though, Is it really true that the drivers there are even WORSE than Shreveport drivers???

Old 07-12-2012, 12:38 PM
BackwoodsRam
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by 2x1972
Glad to hear you are alright buddy, It was good to talk to ya last night. If you wouldn't have left me.... Haha just kiddin'. Honestly though, Is it really true that the drivers there are even WORSE than Shreveport drivers???
yes it is. people warned me when i got here but i didn't believe them until i saw for myself

Old 07-12-2012, 12:39 PM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion

That's crazy. Is there a similar, uh, demographic slant there as there is here?

Old 07-12-2012, 01:47 PM
BackwoodsRam
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by 2x1972
That's crazy. Is there a similar, uh, demographic slant there as there is here?
yea, but its not quite as bad

Old 07-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Jigabop
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hit n runs and road rage are happening everywhere...

Couple weeks ago a 3rd gen white ram 3500 dually quad cab intentionally rear ended me in a round about when I was trying to get away from him, then proceeded to push my S10 over the curb, across the sidewalk and grass, and down into the drainage ditch, then he backed up and drove off. All because he was doing 30 in a 40 zone which was also a legal passing zone, so I passed him, he turned his brights on and started tailgaiting me, and in the round about when I tried to lose him, he did all that... WTF is up with drivers lately?! Gonna havta renew my CPL and start driving armed again.