2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

2nd Gen Ram Picture thread!!! Pic whore's unite.

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 07:55 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Truck looks awesome Wh1t3Nukle! It's come a long way.

How'd the Ram handle all that Colorado snow?

Old 12-05-2012, 07:56 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wombat Ranger
^^ And here the Stater's are the real ******. It's like they need to hand out BS traffic violation tickets to fulfill themselves inside. I have always had good luck driving trucks though, they seem to have it out for the ricers more.
You should know it's the opposite around here, more truck than ricers.

That and the trucks can travel at greater speeds than the ricers too.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:06 PM
Jigabop
Champion

^^ And here the Stater's are the real ******. It's like they need to hand out BS traffic violation tickets to fulfill themselves inside. I have always had good luck driving trucks though, they seem to have it out for the ricers more.
I can't count how many times I have bombed passed a cop rolling coal and doing 10+ over the limit and not gotten pulled over...cops just shake their head like "f*ckin rednecks..."

though if I was in my old POS subaru or my jetta before it got totaled, would have gotten pulled over in a heartbeat.

they REALLY have it out for old beater cars, and if one of those aren't around they go after passenger cars and rice grinders... if your car looks like a roach coach or ratted out, you are a super magnet for cops...

I was going 10 over in my old subaru (81 GL hatchback) and a cop going the opposite direction on the highway flipped a bitch through the grass median to come pull me over while a SUV passed me going faster than me!!!

They have it out for old junkers fo sho.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:40 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

They have it out for the junkers because you live in the hipster state.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:49 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jigabop
I can't count how many times I have bombed passed a cop rolling coal and doing 10+ over the limit and not gotten pulled over...cops just shake their head like "f*ckin rednecks..."

though if I was in my old POS subaru or my jetta before it got totaled, would have gotten pulled over in a heartbeat.

they REALLY have it out for old beater cars, and if one of those aren't around they go after passenger cars and rice grinders... if your car looks like a roach coach or ratted out, you are a super magnet for cops...

I was going 10 over in my old subaru (81 GL hatchback) and a cop going the opposite direction on the highway flipped a bitch through the grass median to come pull me over while a SUV passed me going faster than me!!!

They have it out for old junkers fo sho.

I have actually seen a cop do that!

Old 12-06-2012, 02:45 PM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

@Jig: Probably because all the meth heads around here drive beaters like that. They know that us good ol' boys in our pickups/jeeps aren't gonna hurt nobody.

Old 12-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Jigabop
Champion

i got lucky when he pulled me over too...he gave me the speeding ticket, but I didn't know tabs expired, had illegal fireworks in the back, no proof of insurance on me even though I did have insurance lol...

and he saw all of that and said he was gonna give me a break and just give me speeding ticket for 10 over. >.<

said to dispose of the fireworks. i asked how, he said same way we would, take em out to the res and blow em up

Old 12-07-2012, 12:29 PM
aofarrell2
Champion

@Jig: Probably because all the meth heads around here drive beaters like that. They know that us good ol' boys in our pickups/jeeps aren't gonna hurt nobody.
Them heads get scared when the big RAM comes out around here... I have to admit it would be quite intimidating to have a big roarin' truck come around LOL...

Old 12-18-2012, 06:35 PM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bump for some fresh blood.

Lets keep this thread more on topic with less chatter about meth heads (oops that was me) etc.

Old 12-18-2012, 08:59 PM
Wh1t3NuKle
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by stewie01
Truck looks awesome Wh1t3Nukle! It's come a long way.

How'd the Ram handle all that Colorado snow?
It did great, even with the Goodyear Silent Armor tires. Dealt with ice better that I thought. The lighter snow out there also helped.

I'll be headed up this weekend for some fresh snow, Saturday. Family play day. Right now already 8" - 18" for the destination, may be more looking at these next storms starting Thursday I think.

Edit: Added pic for staying on topic.

Quick Reply: 2nd Gen Ram Picture thread!!! Pic whore's unite.