2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

New to a lot of things!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 04:51 PM
Jigabop
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gadejfan
Thanks guys. I honestly never saw myself driving a slammed truck, but here i am lol. This is just pretty much my beater till my real project gets done. It scrubs like a bitch!!! When it does, it hits the trans crossmember. Im sure that's not cool lol. I really wanna have it bagged, but that costs a good bit of $$ and im sinkin all of what i do have into my other car. Im a senior in highschool so money gets a little short for me at times lol. I actually got pulled over in the truck today:/ got warnings for a brake light and tag that wasnt "affixed in the correct location" lol.

bah, cops like to pull anyone over for anything these days.

brake light is an important one, but they pulled me over the other day for no mud flaps :P

I was just thinkin in my head, yeah, whatever dude, ain't ever going to happen. he then gave me my info back and didn't even shut his lights off and pulled over the very next car that drove by...obviously pulling people over just to pull them over. he was a young buck too. looked early 20s. I'm barely in my 20s still, but he was definitely younger than me. (I'm 29)

Don't let the 5-0 get to ya.

surprised he didn't say nothing about all of the gauges, and the straight piped exhaust. course at idle the engine is still louder than the exhaust on my truck. he probably had no clue

Quick Reply: New to a lot of things!