2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Jeg's Y-Pipe

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 11:51 AM
FireDodge
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile Jeg's Y-Pipe

Finally got around to ordering it and it came in yesterday! But currently my truck is at the transmission shop until tomorrow they said getting my MegaViper in . Exhaust should go on this weekend, then its time to start tackling the motor problem . I haven't posted in awhile so this is what I came up with.

Old 02-06-2013, 12:00 PM
oxymoron29
Veteran
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You'll like it, fit is great. Did yours come with welded bungs? On the Jegs site they have pictures of welded bungs for the O2's but mine came with ****ty threaded inserts. Called them up and they gave me a $30 gift card for misadvertisement. Might want to do the same if yours has inserts.

Old 02-06-2013, 12:05 PM
FireDodge
Captain

I haven't personally seen it yet, it got shipped to my friend's shop. Good to know! I'll check that out.

Old 02-06-2013, 04:26 PM
LegendKiller89
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice mega viper and exhaust work done right...good deal man.

What are your plans for the motor? Now that you have the Y pipe what are you going to run for exhaust after it?

Old 02-06-2013, 04:42 PM
FireDodge
Captain

As far as the motor goes, I have a little saved up and will be getting it cleaned and checked to see if it needs machine work. Then re-ring and new bearings. Odessa 2.02 heads with a mild-slightly more aggressive cam, along with my M1 and 52mm throttle body.

I'll connect the exhaust into my current Thrush Welded muffler, and out into the current duals.

Quick Reply: Jeg's Y-Pipe