2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Cyclic Trailer Vibrations?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 09:02 AM
Arachnyd
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just taking it back from the dealer right now would be like taking a new car back to the dealer and just saying "Hey my cars not working right". I trust you guys and myself at diagnosing 10x better than I trust some know-nothing trailer dealer. Whats he going to do? "well maybe its a wheel lets order you a new wheel. OK that didn't fix it. Maybe its an axle, lets order you a new axle. Well that didn't fix it. Maybe its just not built right. Let me take it for a month and try to figure out whats wrong with it" haha...

I would diagnose my car problem before taking it in for a warranty repair. I'm going to try to diagnose this before I bring it in too, otherwise I don't feel they'd be any better at rectifying the problem than I + us!

Wheels are about appropriately spaced. Its a pretty good sized trailer- 20' with 2' dovetail. Here it is from the other side.

Thanks everyone for the help. I'll report back today when I get it out after work. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Cyclic Trailer Vibrations?