2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

360 swap question

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 12:52 PM
redneck_ram
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Blue Mopar01
I read your whole thread and plan on doing close as I can to your build in my auto class. (class limitations). Next time I have a day off, I'll go back out and see if I can get more info on the motor and some pics.
please dont copy me... i built mine with tq in mind... i plow, and tow with my truck, and need as much tq, as i can get.

Originally Posted by merc225hp
What's the fun in that? Don't follow lead! He built his motor to suit his needs and his needs might not be the same as your needs and expectations. If you are looking at R/T heads the heads are clearly marked R/T.
though, i do wish i could have found an r/t block... this block i have is plenty enough. came out of a 2500hd.

Old 04-05-2013, 04:25 PM
Blue Mopar01
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by redneck_ram
please dont copy me... i built mine with tq in mind... i plow, and tow with my truck, and need as much tq, as i can get.

though, i do wish i could have found an r/t block... this block i have is plenty enough. came out of a 2500hd.
redneck: I'm not copy your build but I'd like to do 1.7's, different cam, different intake down the road maybe, and SCT. I should have said that and I'd like plenty of torque on my truck too.

Merc: The engine was a R/T, but the info I was talking about was price and condition off the engine. If I can find a cheaper motor somewhere else I'll take that one instead.

Quick Reply: 360 swap question