2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Need opinions and help

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 01:51 AM
rufinomedina15
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Need opinions and help

Well I have been surfing the web for quite a while, with no luck. I have been thinking of building my truck into a prerunner ( not just lifted but with a long travel suspension 3.5in wider than stock as well.) Any ideas on how i could do this? or is there a build thread anywhere of this being done?

i know its not the BEST truck to do it on, but i would like the challenge.

I have done it before on a smaller truck. I had mimic a cst long travel for an s10 but i haven't found anything for the 01 dodge 2wd.

Last but not least, Where in Phoenix, Arizona can i find DOM tubing? i had bought some on Craigslist but never found a shop that sells it.

Thank you guys in advance

Old 08-13-2013, 03:12 AM
merc225hp
Champion
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

There have been a couple of threads started like this one wanting to do the same thing, they stay for a bit then fad away.

Custom upper and lower A arm's or just get rid of that and go with a radius arm setup like a old F**d F150 , coil over setup and lot's of fab work. Somewhere on the web I have seen fiberglass prerunner fenders.

Quick Reply: Need opinions and help