2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

What do you think I could realistically get for this?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2013, 03:32 PM
Girly TT
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's a quick release Hiniker Plow Mount. Like a $1500 part from what I am told. It came with the truck when we bought it because it had some custom mounted "something or other". lol

Old 10-19-2013, 03:38 PM
Girly TT
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by clipper77
One of the best looking 10's I've ever seen.

Throw it up on CL for what you think would be fair and go from there.

Worst thing that happens is you say no to a few people.

If you have receipts of all of the work you have done to it, that can only help your cause.
Thank you. Most people assume it's a much newer truck than it is. The only things that still bother me about the truck, are the mirrors (really needs black towing mirrors), and it desperately needs some fender flares (at least in my opinion)... I think then it will be 100%. haha

I have most of the receipts floating around in a filing cabinet somewhere, and step by step pictures of the frame up work we did to the truck from beginning to end. We had the bed off and everything, ugh, about a 2+ year ongoing project. I had a thread going in here about it... it got to be pretty extensive... LOL

Quick Reply: What do you think I could realistically get for this?