2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

bone stock Holy Grail with a sport package.

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2019, 12:15 AM
Ramman18
Champion
Received 108 Likes on 93 Posts

Definitely restore it, definitely keep it, definitely tune it, and it definitely will increase in value. You could sell it for 20K out west right now. What'd you pay for it?

Don't say I didn't warn you but the diesel bug bites hard and you will never run out of things to spend money on. You have the very last mechanical diesel ever produced in a factory vehicle so yeah, people want those, badly. But honestly, you're on the wrong forum. There are tons of cummins enthusiast sites that will welcome you with open arms. We aren't much help here as far as the cummins goes. Good luck and happy restoration.

Old 01-31-2019, 12:24 AM
Joseph Johnson
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I gave 9500 for it. What other forms would you recommend?
Originally Posted by Ramman18
Definitely restore it, definitely keep it, definitely tune it, and it definitely will increase in value. You could sell it for 20K out west right now. What'd you pay for it?

Don't say I didn't warn you but the diesel bug bites hard and you will never run out of things to spend money on. You have the very last mechanical diesel ever produced in a factory vehicle so yeah, people want those, badly. But honestly, you're on the wrong forum. There are tons of cummins enthusiast sites that will welcome you with open arms. We aren't much help here as far as the cummins goes. Good luck and happy restoration.

Old 01-31-2019, 11:27 AM
Ramman18
Champion
Received 108 Likes on 93 Posts

I am not at liberty to provide you links on a competitive forum but all you have to do is search google for "cummins" and "forum" and the first three results are the biggest.

Take some time on each one to surf around without joining and see what they offer in information and tone. Some forums can be very crass and mean, others are run by ***** but usually they are pretty decent.

There isn't a lot of work into making your 12v really go. It's all mechanical so you're looking at the P-pump adjustments, more air, bigger injectors, etc. It's really cheap compared to anything newer. There's also lots of youtubers that can show you a lot. I like DeBoss Garage.

Quick Reply: bone stock Holy Grail with a sport package.