2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What color blue is my truck?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 10:37 AM
stroked 383
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What color blue is my truck?

ORIGINAL: THEGOLDPRO

i need to have mine painted as well, its starting to rust from plowing, just a spot on the front bumper tho no where else on the truck. where did you get the paint dodge??? and was it spraypaint, or the type you put in a paint gun?
I got the paint from expresspaint.com...for the actual color of this truck...here you go:
http://www.expresspaint.com/productc...;idCategory=22
I got this put in an 11oz aerosol can. I wouldn't recommend using a rattle can but I have been painting w/ these cans for years! It is tough to get it to look right w/ a rattle can on a vehicle.
ORIGINAL: shott8283
looks great!!! who makes the paint? and what did you invest in that job?
Thanks, like I said, expresspaint.com. The paint is $14.95 but then you also pay for how its bottled...which I added $10 for the aerosol. So all said and done including primer/paint/clear/shipping cost me just over $40 total. The best part is I did it myself and its as close to perfect as a rattle can can achieve!
Thanks again for the compliments

Quick Reply: What color blue is my truck?