2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Where can I find vinyl flooring and bench seats

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 04:48 PM
gasguzlr
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where can I find vinyl flooring and bench seats

Hey guys, new to the forum here. 1998 1500 Ram. I searched here and couldn't find much of anything to do with turning my truck into a work truck. My interior is needing an overhaul. The ceiling cloth is falling down, the carpet and the cloth seats are filthy. I would like to install vinyl flooring and leather-like seats that are easy to clean. Something that doesn't collect dust and liquid and I could just spray with a degreaser and wipe off. I like the fit and feel of my seats and especially the huge armrest that folds down in the middle. Does anyone know where I could get the same setup in leather or pleather? I've seen some threads about universal seat brackets that will accept just about any seat, but haven't been able to find it on the web. Also, I would like to know how difficult it is to strip out the carpet and install vinyl flooring, if I can find it. Would it be easier to have a spray-in liner done inside? I've read mixed reviews on here about the durability of DIY spray/roll-on liners.

Any help is much appreciated,
Thanks

Old 07-29-2007, 04:52 PM
atcsat64
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Where can I find vinyl flooring and bench seats

Best prices I've found for basic stuff is JC Whitney:

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/S...10101/TID-0820

Good luck and welcome to DF!

Quick Reply: Where can I find vinyl flooring and bench seats