2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Truck of the Month? The Monster Truck

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 12:23 PM
bbourns
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Truck of the Month? The Monster Truck

hey i was wondering if anyone thought i would make it for truck of the month and if you felt so it would be awesome if i could get voted on so let me know....i have a photo gal. on here kinda new to how run the site but its on there

96 dodge ram 360

12inch suspension and 3 inch body with 38 inch trxus 4:56 gears true duals 2 ten inch solo barics and i just bought dual resvoir shocks by bilstein

Click here to get a look at the monster truck!! https://dodgeforum.com/photo.asp?pho...=6&apage=1

Old 09-04-2007, 12:32 PM
Cereal Killer
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Truck of the Month? The Monster Truck

ooh that's nice.I think you should get some bigger tires tho
I'd definetly vote for you.

Old 09-04-2007, 12:41 PM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Here's the requirements you need to meet for being eligible for TOTM.
https://dodgeforum.com/m_174434/tm.htm

Personally, I wouldn't nominate someone who is asking to be nominated. A nomination should come from the members on this forum because they truly like a particular truck, not because the owner asked to be nominated.

Old 09-04-2007, 01:51 PM
muddy_blue_dodge
Record Breaker

definately bigger tires.

usually people vote for someone whos on the forums a lot and they know is dedicated to building up their stuff. simply having a big truck probably wouldnt be enough.

Old 09-04-2007, 01:58 PM
IndyRamMan
Champion

ORIGINAL: muddy_blue_dodge

definately bigger tires.

usually people vote for someone whos on the forums a lot and they know is dedicated to building up their stuff. simply having a big truck probably wouldnt be enough.
yea, like me

Old 09-04-2007, 03:58 PM
motorbrreath
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Silver_Dodge

Here's the requirements you need to meet for being eligible for TOTM.
https://dodgeforum.com/m_174434/tm.htm

Personally, I wouldn't nominate someone who is asking to be nominated. A nomination should come from the members on this forum because they truly like a particular truck, not because the owner asked to be nominated.
i 2nd that. im sure we all would like to be totm, we all have nice *** dodges. but we cant always get what we want.

Old 09-04-2007, 04:09 PM
shott8283
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Im going to have to agree with my fello-moderator Silver... kind of defeats the perpose of getting nominated for TOTM when you ask for it.. itll start a TOTM war with everyone asking their buddies tonominate and 2nd..

i do have some suggestions for you to get noticed more and possibly get nominated for another - later month

1: get a pic of your truck shrunk and place it in your avatar.. fellow members will see this and will want to click on your gallary.

2: list your lift/mods in your profile/signiture and when you post people will notice what work you have done and will want to check your truck out more often.

3: jump into the "chop shop"section and post in there if anyone would make you a "siggy" its a chopped up version of a photo you send them and then place that in your signiture.

its almost like advertising, you gotta sell the looks of your truck to other members ,, so when it comes time for TOTM, they'll keep your truck in the back of their minds

no doubt i think your truck is good enough for TOTM. atleast to be notminated.. but when peoeple just see a name, and no pics,, it doesnt make them want to click on your gallary.. honestly.. i would have never known that was your truck untill you mentioned something today for me to click on your gallary link.

hope this helps and good luck with future TOTM!

Old 09-04-2007, 05:34 PM
HuntinHanson
Champion

Yeah, just stay active and get to know people. Eventually ou'll be nominated, you do have a nice truck.

And i gotta ask, who's the fine lookin hunny in the pic?

Old 09-04-2007, 10:39 PM
bbourns
Rookie

thats fine lol don't vote i'll live...i guess taking that truck from a wrecked 96 to what it is now is not dedication.....seeing how the whole idea to build what i built came from me speaking back and fourth to a memeber on this site....

Old 09-04-2007, 10:46 PM
bbourns
Rookie

thank you shott8283andalso sorry i didin't mean to offend anyone basically what you told me is what i needed to know....i didn't know any other way of people seeing my truck other then how i did it...dont know how to work everything on the computer yet but slowly getting it figured out....once again sorry for offending anyone and if anyone has any other suggestions for what to do to my truck just to make her look a lil better for the dodge community let me know......i'm here to rep dodge just as much as the next guy.....

Quick Reply: Truck of the Month? The Monster Truck