2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Ball joint Intsall Moogs. WITCH ONES?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 05:46 PM
hasersys
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ball joint Intsall Moogs. WITCH ONES?

I want to know witch ball joints to get. Correct me if i am wrong. If i install these i have to drill out the old pos balljoints. Then Install these new moogs. I am pretty sure that they don't have to be pressed on.

Also witch ones do i get out of these five?

http://www2.partstrain.com/v5/produc...294967270+9275

The first ones look right for the upper but i don't know witch ones to get for the lower. I really need help lol. Every where I go wants me to dish out the 1200$ for the cntrl arms to an i keep telling them the same thing "That Aint happening" I can install them my self. I just need help figuuring out witch ones to get. I am very nervous about ordering the wrong ones.

If anyone has any other good ball joints for me to get Id BE VERY thanfull for the help.

Oh It is a 2001 ram1500 2wd.

Old 10-12-2007, 06:42 PM
defiantmopar
Rookie
Default RE: Ball joint Intsall Moogs. WITCH ONES?

It should be the oneswith the mounting plate on the side but look under your truck and make sure.
MOK7365 is your lower ball joint for a2wheel drive.MOK7366 is your upper ball joint for a 2 wheel drive.
MOK7407 is if you want 1 degree of offset in camber and caster for yourlower ball joint.

Old 10-12-2007, 07:51 PM
hasersys
Default RE: Ball joint Intsall Moogs. WITCH ONES?

Thanks alot that helps out heaps! Now i need a dash board.....lol. oh an 4wd.. hah jk Hhm I am wondering what els i should change out when i do this? Every thing els looks fine. I guess i should get the track bar cheked after i install the new ball joints?

Quick Reply: Ball joint Intsall Moogs. WITCH ONES?