2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Newbie Questions

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 12:17 AM
kowboydmac
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie Questions

1996 Dodge Ram 5.2L Extended Cab

I bought a Haynes manual the day I got the truck, helped me out so far (that air filter housing is ... unique), but I was wondering if there were any specific parts catologues for the 1994-2001 Ram's. Something similiar to Jegs and Summit, just specific for Ram's. Also, my coolant resevoir doesn't hold liquid, but my radiator has fluids and the engine doesn't seem to run hot, just the transmission shifts a little hard. Doesn't seem to me that there would be a correlation, but maybe something I've missed? And then some short questions:

[ul][*]What's a good suspension kit to raise the truck 3-5 inches?[*]What are good replacement aftermarket parts?[*]Are there any places around Central Florida that specializes in Ram parts?
[/ul]

Old 10-16-2007, 10:33 AM
motorbrreath
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Newbie Questions

4 wheel parts is where i go, they are the only people in town i trust with my truck. Rancho, Fabtech, Skyjacker the list goes on and on for lifts. There are a bunch of places online to get parts. Just search around the site.

www.thefastman.com - he specializes in dodge stuff. Great parts.

Quick Reply: Newbie Questions