2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

5 tickets in 2 days

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007 | 06:31 PM
Cereal Killer
Champion
Default RE: 5 tickets in 2 days

Helps to be on the good with your local authorities too. Donations to their department, inviting people and their family over for BBQs in the back yard. **** like that goes along way. Cops are people. People are more likley to turn their head if their friend does something.

Old 10-21-2007 | 06:36 PM
XXL 1500
Captain

ORIGINAL: IndyRamMan

ORIGINAL: TurboABA

Some of those tickets are really stupid, but I would take the time to learn how to drive legally, since it sounds like you're doing a lot of stupid stuff while driving.

get a life.
X2

haha pretty soon your gonna get a DUI on your bike too!
be careful! haha

Old 10-21-2007 | 08:13 PM
nateblong
Professional

Man, only advice I got is to be very respectfull to the officer and explain that you did'nt realize that you were speeding,and that you drive through the area all the time... if that dont work give him your girlfriends #................

Old 11-01-2007 | 11:19 PM
slored360

getting 2 tickets in 2 days is not hard at all. i was ricing my bike( 2006 ninja) got pulled over because a friend was doing a wheelie, i wasnt doing anything wrong i had my G/F on the back. he gave me a ticket for not wearing a helmet. its the law in ohio that you have to wear one within your first year of having your motorcycle licence. that was on friday, on sat i got a ticket cuz i passed someone with out a turnsignal, 5 over the speed limit. he said i was lucky because we were on a known streetracing street. he coulda got me with that or wreckless opp.

Old 11-01-2007 | 11:54 PM
Dodge4x4810
Veteran

Failure to yield at a yellow light? How does he know that you did not look around you and yield? Was this at an intersection, because as far as i know, it is perfectly legal to go through an intersection when the light is yellow. As far as the other tickets, they're pretty straight forward, although the 6mph over one, did the speed limit reduce, or is there no posting of the limit? Because you could easily fight that if it's the case. I am in college right now and am probably going to be a cop and maybe a lawyer, but i hate the cops that give bull**** tickets, and believe me i have got my fair share of bull**** tickets, that when i told other people in town, they were extremely suprised that i got a ticket for it.

Old 11-02-2007 | 09:36 AM
99Ram1500sport
Veteran

i've been lucky and never got a ticket............yet. god knows i've done some stupid sh*t while driving. of course the cops here are pretty cool about that. my friend got pulled over for doin 15 over and got a verbal warning.

Quick Reply: 5 tickets in 2 days