2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Those of you who know what Poisen Spyder Customs is...

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 03:21 PM
Socha_62
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Those of you who know what Poisen Spyder Customs is...

Well this weekend me and my house mates had to go on a hell of a road trip to Nebraska to pick up some 3-Ton ZF axles for my buddies Jeep. We're in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan so it was quite a trek.

Once we got to BFE Nebraska to pick up the axles we decided that Denver, CO wasn't to far compared to how far we just came so we said screw it and headed to Denver. (We were in western Nebraska) And some of you know we are avid off-roaders and we all have various rigs we've built that are trail only.

Now, Denver is home of Poison Spyder Customs (www.spydercustoms.com) and since we love all their stuff we decided to swing by the building. It was Saturday at about 5:30pm so we didn't expect anybody to be there. We rolled up and to our surprise there was a truck out back (A 1 Ton Dodge or course) and a garage door was open. So we walk up to the door and look in and there sits Bombshell Betty, Suicide Sally, the MTV Jeep, and a few others ones. (If you don't know what those are look at their website)

So at this point we were just starring and drooling like kids in a candy store. Then out of know where Clifton Slay, the owner walks up and says the usual Hey how are you. We introduced ourself, told him we were from Michigan, and how we didn't expect anybody to be there. It turns out him and 2 others were there just doing some touch-ups on Suicide Sally to get it ready for SEMA! He then gave us a complete personal tour of the shop! It was so bad ***!

If you have no idea what Poison Spyder Customs is you probably won't find this exciting, but if you do know, you'll probably get why we were so excited haha.

And of course, some pictures.

Name:  100_1660.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  52.0 KB
Us in front of Bombshell Betty with Clifton, hes the one 2nd from the end on the right
Name:  100_1659.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  75.6 KB
Suicide Sally getting some work done

And just for fun, it was 2800 miles. We left 7:30am EST Friday and we were back 6:50am Monday morning. And we still had time to stop in Fort Collins,CO and party it up with some people we know

Old 10-23-2007, 03:41 PM
OlsenG_360
Professional
Default RE: Those of you who know what Poisen Spyder Customs is...

i'd probably **** out a lung if i ever had to replace a set of those tires $$$$$$$$$$$

very cool rigs though

Old 10-23-2007, 05:05 PM
Socha_62
Record Breaker
Default RE: Those of you who know what Poisen Spyder Customs is...

46" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws

Quick Reply: Those of you who know what Poisen Spyder Customs is...