2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

1500 Ram pull a 9,500 pd. excavator?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 10:52 AM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 225 Likes on 210 Posts
Default RE: 1500 Ram pull a 9,500 pd. excavator?

It was brougt to my attention that this thread seemed to be getting out of hand. Like I said, I tend to let things get worked out. What is pointless however is to see pages of bickering back & forth... say your piece & be done with it. If you dont like what someone is saying you always have the option of not posting to that thread.

Old 11-05-2007, 11:04 AM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW, I got to be honest. I'm quite flattered that my truck has managed to stir up so much controversy again. I just find it absolutely HILARIOUS how you guys take something so literal, like you guys are "dead serious". This thread is for fun dumbassess. I'm towing a trailer for ****ing 8 miles! Its not like im toweing this thing 100 miles all the time. It's one day, one trip, 8 mile trip...DONE. You guys are almost comical how worked up you get over a ****ing truck, it's a joke. Obviously goldpro, I'm quite the contrary from retarded, I'm a bright student going to college for an Electrical Engeering degree, I know what work is moron. Just because I dont own a 3 quarter ton or a 1 ton, doesnt mean I dont know what real work is ****face. I've grown up on excavations sites my entire life. I just finished pouring a foundation with my brothers yesterday. I know what its like to grow up in the trenches big guy. So dont try to step on someone before you even know what they are about. I use my truck for work, dont confused yourself with how clean it is. YOu know its possible to keep a truck clean while still ACTUALLY using it. Also, I bought the truck like this, everythig. The tires and the lift came with it, so bug off retard. This thread is closed, and you guys once again, look mighty silly bustn a nut over something just so minimal. OMG, a 1500 towing a 9500 excavator for 8 miles, HOLY ****, OMG, is he retarded??!! Doesnt he know 1500s are puny trucks and that those jobs are for the 2500 and 3500's, doesnt he know that??!! LOL, wow, you should be embarrassed, losers.

Old 11-05-2007, 11:24 AM
motorbrreath
Record Breaker

dude you are rediculous. you start this thread, everyone tells you that its retarted and you still want to try it for some reason. bottom line is you have a 1500 and you try to run with the big boys and you try to defend your self when you get burned.

YOU should be embarrised. makin a post about this is simply stupid. you are the loser, not anyone else here. next time you post, make sure its a genuine problem that everyone can help with, not just try to boost your ego. if the thread is so dead... why come back?

steve... i guess make this thread #2 locked for this user.

Old 11-05-2007, 12:43 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

OK, this is going too far, I would like to settle this over PM's. This thread is over.

Old 11-05-2007, 08:18 PM
THEGOLDPRO
Captain

i replied to you're pm little buddy!!!!

Old 11-05-2007, 08:20 PM
THEGOLDPRO
Captain

Either way here is my responce to him in the pm.

i'm going to be totaly honest with you kid the main problem we ALL have with you is not you're truck, its that you are a cocky little ***** you seem to think you're truck is gods gift to men, and post about it any chance you get which gets annoying, very annoying.

I could care less what you do with you're truck, but if you ask a question on a public forum, you need to learn to take the **** people throw at you and not get so defensive.

And i do know what its like to tow with a 1500 ram, i owned one for years before got sick of it and bought the 2500's. i had a 2000 ram 1500 5.9 litre, and it blew *****, i replaced the tranny 3 times before i got rid of it, replaced the front end 3 times, and so on and so forth all because the truck wasn't beefy enough to be worked. And i would NEVER ever entertain the thought of towing a 10k pound excavator with it no matter how far the distance.

All it takes is one time to heat the tranny up and burn it out, trust me i know. Also your big tires do not help this any, if anything they will only speed up the tranny explosion, bigger tires = more rotating mass, which = more tranny stress.

But either way i have no hard feelings with you kid, i could care less really, so enjoy you're truck, and have fun with it.

Old 11-05-2007, 09:07 PM
IndyRamMan
Champion

And now, for something completely diffrent...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT3_UCm1A5I

Old 11-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Bouncer88
All Star

I can't believe my one post started this, looks like my point was given to 20dodgeneon00 by other users as well.

Old 11-05-2007, 09:25 PM
padodgeram
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

come on now we all are adults here.. we all look like an asshat when something like this starts , all any one should of said is, the 1500 is not intended to pull that much and lots of luck if you do ,thats it .. mods [sm=lockeddance.gif]

Old 11-05-2007, 09:43 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

Wow, somebody with some sense here, thank you. I suppose if GOlden wants to go down the route of non granting my wishes of being an adult and talking with me privately, then I will do the same and expose what i wrote to him. What Im about to show you will embarrass him even mroe, because I tried to fix this several times, and could have not been any kinder and more forgiving. After all my attempts, this is the result. Doesnt say a whole lot for the maturity level of Golden, I guess whos the kid now??

"PM to Golden":

There are different ways to address threads than the way you did. I just couldn't comprehend how somebody can become so irritated over a truck and a forum. That sounded unreal to me. I don't know where you guys get this impression I talk about my truck anymore than the next guy. One guy said it, and then everybody else decided to just jump on the bandwagon and roll with that. It doesn't even make sense. I don't need your friendship, either way I'll go to sleep great. The point of me messaging you was to "try" to squash this, so at least if you didnt think much of me, you would at least not go onto my threads with as much intensity and bash on it. There is just a big differance between getting some ****, and then just being plain mean man. You didn't need to be like that, it was uncalled for. I don't need you to like me, that's fine you don't, but if you don't want care for me, just please save me the time and yourself the time and not type all this mean crap to me, I just don't need that. I'm sorry if I rub ppl off the wrong way, I cant help that. I love my truck, and I dont know why anyone on the dodge forum, where we are all supposed to support each other, is hating on me. It's just too bad you got to be so sour about it, theres just better ways to address someone, thats all I am saying.

"PM #2":

C'mon man, what are you doing now? I'm trying to talk to you civily on this PM, and then your just throwing it all right back onto the forum. The point of me talking to you privately is so we can stop this, and move on. All you are going to do is start up another revolution if you keep posting. It's obviously a one way streeet the thread, so I don't really know why you want to keep dissing me publicly. Here, I am, the 18 year old, trying to maturely talk this is out with you as adults, and instead you seem like you just want to provoke the situation. Like i said, if you dont care for me, or if you dont have interest in what i say, the least i ask is that you stop posting on the thread negatively of me. Obviously I'd prefer if we could remain neutral so I could get your feedback in the future, because your obviously a knowledgble guy. I just feel like you are miscontruing me. I'm an 18 years old, and I just got this truck. I couldnt be more extactic for owning it, and yes, sometimes I do go overboard. I feel like I just have to show everyone this truck, and it probably rubs ppl off the wrong way. Its something im working on, trying to tone it down. But that's all anyone would have to say to me, I dont deserve being tag teamed on, or discriminated against. I'm a bright kid man, and im not retarded. Ive never bagged on anybody on this forum, like yourself. As said, you dont have to like me, and you dont have to be cool with me, but if you can look past this thread, i can assure you, i think youll come to realize that i do good for this forum. Id like to have your advice on my threads, and i would alwys be willing to chip in on your threads..

I couldnt have tried harder to fix this, I truly tried. Guess some people are just determined to hold grudges. Bouncer, this message goes to you as well. You do know that its only you and 2 other ppl right that have ganged on me? ..I'm glad to see your satisified that youve collected a small group to pick on me, props man! Hopefully you will be mature enough to read what I wrote to GoldenPro and squash this. Otherwise, it's been a pleasure...

Quick Reply: 1500 Ram pull a 9,500 pd. excavator?