2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Cracked dash Class action lawsuit

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 01:52 PM
greenmachine
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cracked dash Class action lawsuit

But to say there is not an issue with crappy material is wrong. I have seen more cracked dash than I care to. I just hope it does not happen to me.

Old 11-04-2007, 02:28 PM
SilverRam_01
Captain

ORIGINAL: ray126

Also, if your in an accident do you really want sharp pieces of your dash flying around your head?
Good point, not ripping on you or anything... but what about all the other sharp pieces of stuff that will be flying around your head? Tiny bits of safety glass, stuff off the floor... all kinds of sh*t...

Old 11-04-2007, 02:49 PM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: greenmachine

But to say there is not an issue with crappy material is wrong. I have seen more cracked dash than I care to. I just hope it does not happen to me.
I totally agree its a problem but to file a lawsuit is a little muchI think

Old 11-04-2007, 03:11 PM
ray126

ORIGINAL: BlueBeast2

I think the only thing cracked here is you
This coming from a guy that put's fake blue lights (looks like the lights on Andy Griffiths car) on his truck and has never taken it offroad? The best thing you have to say about your truck is that you have a Sony radio?

Very impressive....

Old 11-04-2007, 03:18 PM
jperkins812
Professional

ORIGINAL: ray126

I think the only thing cracked here is you
This coming from a guy that put's fake blue lights (looks like the lights on Andy Griffiths car) on his truck and has never taken it offroad? The best thing you have to say about your truck is that you have a Sony radio?

Very impressive....
Well judging from the responses that you have gotten, I would say that nobody really cares. Cracked dashes are the least thing that alot of people would like to have fixed for free, personally I would like to see a letter from them saying that they were going to give every owner a free transmission for all the problems people have had.

Old 11-04-2007, 03:32 PM
ray126

The response has been huge. Look on the front page of the main Ram forum. It's the number one discussed issue. I'm sorry about your transmission but it's not talked about as much as cracked dashes.

Plus a transmission can break due to abuse which is more than likely what happened to yours. Take an online class on the do's and dont's of tranmissions and maybe you wont wreck the next one. Maybe a refresher driving class might help.

Old 11-04-2007, 03:41 PM
jperkins812
Professional

Well my transmission has never gone out on me and I know how to properly take care of my vehicles, I was just using that common problem as a example of common problem that many people face. If your cause is going so well on the main forum then you may want to continue it there, and quit insulting people that you don't know and have no clue of their actually intelligence.

Old 11-04-2007, 03:54 PM
XXL 1500
Captain

ORIGINAL: jperkins812

Well my transmission has never gone out on me and I know how to properly take care of my vehicles, I was just using that common problem as a example of common problem that many people face. If your cause is going so well on the main forum then you may want to continue it there, and quit insulting people that you don't know and have no clue of their actually intelligence.
+1

Old 11-04-2007, 04:06 PM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Fake blue lights??? As mentioned beforeI am a firefighter my lights are not fake. You wouldn't have the ***** to go into a burning building if your so worried about being killed by plastic. And to prove my lights actually work heres a vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42-0-f-woxE

Old 11-04-2007, 04:11 PM
XXL 1500
Captain

Fake blue lights??? As mentioned beforeI am a firefighter my lights are not fake. You wouldn't have the ***** to go into a burning building if your so worried about being killed by plastic. And to prove my lights actually work heres a vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42-0-f-woxE
hey man i think the lights on your truck are awesome
i thot i was going to have a seizure when i was watching it haha

i have alot of friends that are FF y'all are great

Me singing Rushlow - I can't be your friend anymore - lmao

Quick Reply: Cracked dash Class action lawsuit