2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

True Duals with 2 Flowmaster Super 44's Videos

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 10:46 PM
blkbaretta
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: True Duals with 2 Flowmaster Super 44's Videos

ORIGINAL: pcfixerpro

Yea, shots of the underneath would be sweet. I put in my 44a while back one in / two out and the only thing that could make it better would be the highflow cat.... Maybe over the summer.. Congrats and make sure you let the neighbors know you mean business like in the other glasspack vid's lol. and dont forget to tip the camera crew!
I'll try to get some pics up maybe next weekend. I like the all of the super 44 si/do vids I've seen so far so I'm sure yours sounds great too but the high flow cat would make it even better. Yeah, I think all of the neighbors know when I'm coming, no hiding this truck that's for sure and I always leave a little somethin' for the camera crew

Old 11-06-2007, 05:45 PM
blkbaretta
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: True Duals with 2 Flowmaster Super 44's Videos

And Thursday I'm getting my tips angled 45 degrees out the side and pointing downward if possible. I'll add some pics when I get it done.

Quick Reply: True Duals with 2 Flowmaster Super 44's Videos