2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

New add on*****UPDATED

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 11:28 PM
Cereal Killer
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: New add on*****UPDATED

oh cool, I didn't even see that. So as long as your hood doesn't go underwater you're made

Old 12-22-2007, 08:51 AM
01Tx1500
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks awsome! I was thinking of getting that hood also or a cowl, havent made up my mind yet, but it definately looks bad *** on your truck and leans me towards that hood.

Old 12-22-2007, 09:20 AM
greenmachine
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I installed the Fastman yesterday I noticed the installers didnt get it quite right. The tube you see is actually my PCV hose that the did not hook up. The actual drain tube is at the front of the shaker. There is also one on the second tier. There does not appear to be any way for water to get into the tb. I did a test and the water flows out very rapidly.

There was also something about it I could not put my finger on. The way it looked was not like I remembered on the old school hoods. I finally realized that the gasket was not on correctly. If you look closely at the picture of the shaker you can see that the gasket is on upside down. The soft rubber is under the shaker when it needs to be acting like a buffer.

Happy to answer any ?'s