2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Xenon GTS covers?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 01:36 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xenon GTS covers?

When I put it in my aftermarket euro clear headlights, to be honest, they never really struck me that much exciting. This truck is just too black all around, and the clear lights just kind of look like they are hanging by themselves. I was looking at cardomian.com, and this guys truck is just ****ing ballin. What do you guys thinkof these XENON GTS smoked covers on the headlights? My truck is the same style as his, so do you guys think it'd look good? Also, what do you think of darkly smoked tial lights, i really like that smoked look. Too bad i went and bought new clear tail lights too, but i might go back to smoked if you guys think it looks good. But def. want to see what you guys think of the black headlights with the black themed truck.

Heres the link to the guy's truck:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/252050

Old 11-13-2007, 01:50 PM
sbrunn9
Veteran
Default RE: Xenon GTS covers?

I don't really like the look of the solid black headlight covers, I think it's too dark. But I see what ur saying with the clear lenses stickin out. If i were you I would buy the stuff from autozone or wherever that smokes lights. I havent' used it but i guess it's just a spray can that goes right on the lenses giving them the smoked look. I think that would look good and you could still keep the front and rear lenses you have instead of buying new ones.

Old 11-13-2007, 01:52 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

Man my rediculous impulse just took over and I bought the black headlight covers. Sighh, couldn't help it lol. I hope they turn out as nice looking as the guys on cardomain. I just think it looked really neat, cause the vehicle is all black so I think it will blend it better. I was really dissapointed after spending $130 on those new headlights, and they just never hit me the way I had anticipated them too. Well, hope it turns out alright. Thanks for ur input sburnn9

Old 11-13-2007, 04:05 PM
v10power
Professional

On my black ram I have one piece euro headlights which came clear but mostly black so they look smoked and blend real nice with my truck. At some point i shall get pics of my rig up here for you to see.

Old 11-13-2007, 05:53 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

that'd be mint brotha

Quick Reply: Xenon GTS covers?