2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Love the GTS headlight covers (PIX)

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 12:34 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Love the GTS headlight covers (PIX)

Bouncer, the rim first idea is a good one. I just have this urge though to have those headers for that extra power and extra noise. But you are right, if I get the rims, it will complete the exterior and then I can move on to performance and be focused. I don't know if I want to get the rims before winter though. I figure run these rims through winter and then get them in the spring. What do you think of that? Perhaps during the winter, I'll work on getting the new coil springs and front shocks for the front, and then come spring time, get the new wheels, and she'll be done for the exterior. Another good point though, glad I'm getting your feedback bro. Thanks again guys for all the comments!

Old 11-20-2007, 08:10 PM
Bouncer88
All Star

Yeah its not a problem, the **** that happened before was based only on a few posts, not a grudge.

Since you put it that way, thats not such a bad idea, I'd wait for the headers for spring too, no need getting them all rusty with the snow. Do the suspension in the winter, then headers, then rims.

Old 11-20-2007, 08:51 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

Ah ****, now I'm all stressed about the tail lights. I went and bought those clear tail lights. I really want the gts smoked tail light covers now. I just was worried for getting pulled over. If a cop was behind me I just know he'd pull me over with the loud sounding tires, dual exhaust and crap, but STILL. I just know they'd look ****ing sick. Even if I wanted to get the covers I'd have to buy new stock tail lights because I dont have the originals anymore. These clear ones I have don't have the same contour of the stock ones, they have like curvers and ****, so covers wouldnt even fit them. It's def. something i still might do though a little later, get the smoked covers. At least all the tail lights in the back match for now and it does look good, but I know it'll look even better smoked. Look how good the front came out, know the tails would be just as sick, ahhh im so bothered now lol.Just cant afford it after i just sold my old smoked altezzas and bought these new clears, err

Old 11-24-2007, 07:33 PM
8t5gt
Veteran

lmao about the amish stuff hahahah . up here in ontario cops dont care about headlight covers ive got them on all my cars ( two mustangs, tempo, truck) lol and my mustangs got tailight covers that blend with a liscence plate smoke cover, u cant see my liscence plate and ive never gotten pulled over lol. im starting to think the cops dont care up here coming from all these stories from u guys down there. agreed tho i have the fronts on my truck and its black so it ties everything up nicely.

Old 11-24-2007, 08:53 PM
ryans590
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yah i would say cops are a buit more lax up here too, when i got my truck inspected i had to take off my tail light covers because there not legal, i put them back on the next day, as well as i had to disable all my lights (6 driving and 2 backup now) because i dont have covers for them and they half to legaly be covered on the road, that was 3 years ago and never been stoped because of it, and ve been pulled over a cupple times too for unrelated matters

Quick Reply: Love the GTS headlight covers (PIX)