2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

4 inch lift

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 10:35 AM
Bouncer88
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 4 inch lift

ORIGINAL: Cereal Killer

Well that's cheaper than a supercharger...
Yeah and a supercharger on the stock 360 block will yield about the same power as the KRC kit, so imagine a KRC Stroker with S/C.

Old 11-22-2007, 09:53 PM
sabbath1994
Rookie

ready douche bags.. maybe you'll get the point after this one...
what i have done to my truck

nitrous
comp cam that was redone by a gentlemen in penn tech
360bored .30 over
turbo
computer sent out to be rebuilt
custom tune by gary at G&g
custom cold air intakes( yes there is two intakes)
truck is lowered
all glass in truck is gone and replaced with the plastic glass u put in a funny car
bench seat is gone and has a racing seat
custom made front bumper and hood ( what i mean by this is it has less weight.. which doesnt add horsepower just loses weight)
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................
now.. there is my list of **** i got done to my truck, yes it took a long time to get everything right in the motor so it doesnt blow up
im running a low amount of boost.. i dont want to take a chance to blow up the motor with the compression from the nitrous to
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................
i do not have a diesel truck.. you are right.. my friend has a 6.6 duramax with 770hp... thats what i would race you with if my truck some how decided to fail
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................
bouncer.. what can i say about you,.. nothing really.. i have respect for people who drive dodges and im sorry we got off on the wrong hand but there is the list of performance stuff i have done to my truck... there are no pictures or videoson myspace or youtubedo to racing other people at the track for money...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
everyone else.. sorry for being a dick.. that is what i got in my truck.. swear on my life and my mothers grave thats what i have in my truck...... for those of you who still dont believe me.. whatever i really dont care what you think.. if u accept my apolgie.. thank you.

-Jeff

Old 11-22-2007, 09:55 PM
sabbath1994
Rookie

oh and my truck also has injectors ... forgot that one... i cant run pump gas in my truck.. so if you still want to race.. please have 5 gallons of 106 octane at the track for me.. thank you

Old 11-22-2007, 10:08 PM
sabbath1994
Rookie

ORIGINAL: IndyRamMan

ORIGINAL: Bouncer88

ORIGINAL: ryans590

wow bouncer looks like you have been doing your homework...2 steps away from stalking i say j/k
I try, what needed to be done is done, theres not much he can say now and hopefully his idiocy will forever be gone from DF.

Dude! Yesterday, I got a leaf sucked down on my header and it made this aweful smell, but it made sooooo much power! I think it was like 450 rwhp! I didnt get toa dyno, but I mean MAN, its soooo much faster than my buick! You should try it, I seen it in a video once!

good one

Old 11-22-2007, 10:20 PM
padodgeram
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 11-22-2007, 10:39 PM
ryans590
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: padodgeram

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]
+1

Old 11-23-2007, 07:55 AM
Bouncer88
All Star

How much nitrous are you putting through that engine? That list you typed out still isn't good for 420RWHP especially since you are running boost because that limits the **** of nitrous.

Old 11-23-2007, 11:49 AM
IndyRamMan
Champion

ORIGINAL: Cereal Killer

Well that's cheaper than a supercharger...

installation=money.

ORIGINAL: sabbath1994

ready douche bags.. maybe you'll get the point after this one...
what i have done to my truck

nitrous
comp cam that was redone by a gentlemen in penn tech
360bored .30 over
turbo
computer sent out to be rebuilt
custom tune by gary at G&g
custom cold air intakes( yes there is two intakes)
truck is lowered
all glass in truck is gone and replaced with the plastic glass u put in a funny car
bench seat is gone and has a racing seat
custom made front bumper and hood ( what i mean by this is it has less weight.. which doesnt add horsepower just loses weight)
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................
now.. there is my list of **** i got done to my truck, yes it took a long time to get everything right in the motor so it doesnt blow up
im running a low amount of boost.. i dont want to take a chance to blow up the motor with the compression from the nitrous to
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................
i do not have a diesel truck.. you are right.. my friend has a 6.6 duramax with 770hp... thats what i would race you with if my truck some how decided to fail
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................
bouncer.. what can i say about you,.. nothing really.. i have respect for people who drive dodges and im sorry we got off on the wrong hand but there is the list of performance stuff i have done to my truck... there are no pictures or videoson myspace or youtubedo to racing other people at the track for money...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
everyone else.. sorry for being a dick.. that is what i got in my truck.. swear on my life and my mothers grave thats what i have in my truck...... for those of you who still dont believe me.. whatever i really dont care what you think.. if u accept my apolgie.. thank you.

-Jeff

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO L

you must be running a HEEEEEELL of a lot of nitrous to get that. I like how you dont even know what your cam is aside from a name. Whats your nitrous kit, whats the specs. I dont know about anyone else, but id be affraid of anything running 220hp built by penn tech students let alont "420"

Old 11-23-2007, 01:00 PM
Crazy4x4RT
Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Hey sabbath1994. Im not calling you out or calling you a lair. But I have a 5.9 .030 bordover and head and block and intake decked down. I maybe pushing 250rwh.I would love to make 420wrh.I would love to know more details about your build. What is your torque rating? You said turbo. Single or Duel? How much psi? Was it custom made? Is it a kit? Why not a Super charger? What kind of nitrus? 1 stage or 2? What hp jets are you using on the nitrus? You said you got injectors. Well what rating are they? What gear ratio are you using at the rear end? What tranny you running. can the stock one with mods handle that power. Can the stock axle handle the power too. I would also love to see a picture! Of the truck and the engine! I know the vipers have around 480hp or so stock Correct me if Im wrong! and thats at the engine. At the wheels they have to come out to 430hp or so. If you can tell me your secret to get up to viper level horsepower at the wheels I would love to get my truck there. Im sorry if Im asking alot but its not everyday you hear about a viper beeter ram.

Old 11-23-2007, 07:38 PM
sabbath1994
Rookie

the biggest shot of nitrous i put threw my motor was a 150 shot and ill never do that agian.. the motor sounded like.. how can i explain it.. take a import revin at 9k sounding like a muscle truck.. but almost about to blow.. on that run i ran 12.4 because i let off the gas because think about it.. when u hear that what u think can happen? so yeah i pussyed out on that 150 shot run... im running 8 pounds of boost on a single turbo... yes its a small amount of boost buti dont want to much compression...

oh the cam from penn tech was built by the teacher.. not the students.. im not that stupid.. im actually thinking about taking my motor out.. drop it in something.. buy a 426 and drop it in after i do some work to it.. what is my horsepower goal.. i have no idea..

i blew plenty of rears and axles, so i put a detriot trutrac in my rear and front and yukon axles.. havent had a problem with it yet.. yukon said there good up to 550hp..

anyone starting to believe me yet?

Quick Reply: 4 inch lift