2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

LOL wutt else, new vidz

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 10:50 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOL wutt else, new vidz

Took a couple new vids of my truck today with my friends. You can see the truck with the new black headlight covers and clear tail lights, and hear the exhaust. After I shot one of the videos, one of my fricken exhaust hangers came loose, so all that tinging sound is that after I peel out. I was so paranoid though lol, after i peeled out i heard the noise, and i thought it was like my transmission or something, i was relieved to find it was something as simple as that lmao! hope you guys enjoy the vidz, it was cold doing these!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kcec3v-4XzI

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3krspLam38o

Old 11-20-2007, 11:01 PM
Sirhilton17
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: LOL wutt else, new vidz

Sweet...

I really like the black headlight lovers on that, goes real nice with the all black... I like the black taillights better though...

Sounds sick...

Same kinda think hapend to me the other day, I hit the gas and all of a sudden my exhaust got real loud.. i thought someone opend the window or something and they dident... haha it sounded like a chevy... but im guessing from all the offroading and flexing of the pipe, where one of the hangers (up by the cat) broke off and took a chunk of the pipe with it... so I had about a quarter sized hole in the middle of my pipe... lol I woke up at 8 oclock the next day and welded it up... I hate it when stuff isnt perfect... lol

Old 11-20-2007, 11:20 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

Yeah little crap like that bothers me. If I don't have any new mods coming up in the future, I always like to bank on having a nice clean looking vehicle where everything functions properly hah. Thanks for the comments. I def. would love the smoked tail lightcovers, but I'll get those later down the road. For now though, these clears look really crisp, they aint the worst thing though.

Old 11-21-2007, 12:05 AM
Sirhilton17
Captain

Theres nothing wrong with them, and they look fine.. i should of just said they arnt my style...

I like stock lights on vehicles... I dunno.. .when you start doing things (not like urs) but liek them nasty ugly ones on ebay, and them 1 pc headlights with 100000 leds, 19 halo rings, 14 projector lenses it just looks like its trying too hard...

For the longest time I couldent stand other than stock rims on cars... now I can finaly stand rims... as long as they are not at all ghetto looking.

Old 11-21-2007, 12:08 AM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

Yeah, I do appreciate the look of a stock vehicle at times. But having those aftermarket lenses on a vehicle just give a vehicle a personality. People know its you when you.? I mean there are tons of rams out there, but when you start getting into the details and seperating from the stock pack of rams, people just know its you when you go rolling through, and hopefully they know its you for the right reasons!

Old 11-21-2007, 12:20 AM
padodgeram
Record Breaker

The hot rod buggy

Old 11-21-2007, 12:23 AM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

LOL LOVE IT! It's her new nickname!

Old 11-21-2007, 12:28 AM
Sirhilton17
Captain

ORIGINAL: 20DodgeNeon00

Yeah, I do appreciate the look of a stock vehicle at times. But having those aftermarket lenses on a vehicle just give a vehicle a personality. People know its you when you.? I mean there are tons of rams out there, but when you start getting into the details and seperating from the stock pack of rams, people just know its you when you go rolling through, and hopefully they know its you for the right reasons!
oh hell ya... mine came with body color ram head covers over my lights and they look nice so I kept it that way...

Old 11-21-2007, 02:30 AM
ryans590
Record Breaker

looks sweet, but i would half to agree with some other pepole on the tail lights, they stick out like a sore thumb....what about taking those clear lenses and tinting them just a little bit, i know there is tinting kits out there for plastic and if you tit it just enough to smoke them the cops may not raz you too bad, another idea maby to have your rims poudercoated black, then you dont half to show up to a job site with fancy rims but they still go along with the rest of your truck....not trying to razz you or anything just throwing ideas out there cuz its a sweet looking ride.....oh and maby ave a talk to your camera man tell him not to drink so much coffee before so he dosent shake as much

Old 11-21-2007, 10:00 AM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

Yeah they def. do bother me a bit. I think they look better than stock ones though, they look neat. But it isnt matching my theme like i thought it was. I bought those becaue i was running clear headlights, then suddenly i had a change so now they stick out stupidly. Course I dont have my stock tail lights anymore lol so i cant evne buy covers right now. But I really want the smoked tail light covers right now. Ill kee these clears incase I get screwed for them, but its worth a shot with them, theyll look awesome.

Quick Reply: LOL wutt else, new vidz