2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

About the Blue light bar BLUEBEAST2 has....

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 07:30 PM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: About the Blue light bar BLUEBEAST2 has....

Thanks man I have always liked the look of an edge bar on a 2nd Gen. When I got my truck I swore thats all that would go on it. One night our chief walked up to me and said I'm selling my light do you want it I said yeah. He sold me the light and all the filters he had for it soI got reds if the day ever comes that i need them. I have seen a ram with a V bar on it and it looked pretty sweet as well but I like my edge.

OT do you have any pics of your Wheeler? Sounds pretty sick

Old 11-24-2007, 08:48 PM
ryans590
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Socha_62

Thats crazy in Canada you can't run any on your vehicle. Here in Michigan volunteers are only Red, and when theres a call and they have to get to the station they can pretty much get away with anything. They can tell the cops what to do and have all the same "rights" as police and EMS with lights on if theres a call. This is in their personal vehicles too, not the rigs.

Crazy how everyplace is different. Your truck does look sharp though bluebeast!
yep i agree its stupid, not even aloud to speed to get to the station (however that is never followed) our chief cot cought speeding to a call he dident slow down or pull over by the time he got to the hall there was 4 cars behind him lol looked kinda funny cuz when he pulled in i alredy had the truck out the door wating and they just shut there lights off and left lol

Old 11-24-2007, 09:07 PM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ha ha. We're not suppose to speed either. The laws states we're to obey all traffic laws. The blue light is only a courtesy light blah blah blah we don't follow that crap

Old 11-25-2007, 12:02 PM
Truck Ram ROD
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ryans 590 i thought that snow removal was blue flashers and fire ambulance were red and cops are blue and red,forCanadians(thats the way it is here anyway) but all that aside i would love to put a set of lights on my truck like BlueBeast-- truck looks amazing and the volunteers have the green light in the dash and they drive with the fourways on too

Old 11-25-2007, 12:38 PM
THEGOLDPRO
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i had a guy the other day with a second gen ram fly by me and run a redlight he had flashers in the front window, and strobes in the headlights/tail lights. i was like WTF lol

Old 11-25-2007, 02:54 PM
ryans590
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Truck Ram ROD

Ryans 590 i thought that snow removal was blue flashers and fire ambulance were red and cops are blue and red,forCanadians(thats the way it is here anyway) but all that aside i would love to put a set of lights on my truck like BlueBeast-- truck looks amazing and the volunteers have the green light in the dash and they drive with the fourways on too
hm i guess it is different across Canada too then, i know Alberta and BC are like i described above...

oh i see your in Ontario maby its different there because you have OPP instead of RCMP

Quick Reply: About the Blue light bar BLUEBEAST2 has....