2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Plenum repair is imminent

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 10:22 AM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Plenum repair is imminent

So, my plenum leak has started to become more obvious. I'm getting 9-10 mpg now and pinging when i am in OD trying to maintain highway speed. Noticable fall off in power too. So, I think I am going to repair it with the alum repair kit within the next month or so. I really wanted to mod my spare kegger to have it ready to install when I do the plenum repair, but I just don't think i'm going to have time to get it ready to go because that spare kegger needs so much work. With the holidays and all, I barely have any spare time to do anything.

Anyone got a '98 or newer kegger laying around that they would let me use? It would take much less work to mod then this '97 one that I have. I'll send you the '99 kegger that comes off my truck when I am done. Let me know.

Quick Reply: Plenum repair is imminent