2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Got a ticket today

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 01:50 PM
BIGRED97
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Got a ticket today

yeah, i know i could buy alot of things with all the money ive given to damn municipal courts! i could ahve new shocks to go with springs sitting in my bedroom. i could have more money for gas, i could ahve the headers i want, i could ahve alot of stuff! the thing that sucks real bad is defensive driving, because in Texas if you are under 25 and you defer your ticket you have to take DD

Old 12-05-2007, 07:41 PM
8t5gt
Veteran

ORIGINAL: padodgeram

its time to sell , to much power for you and you dont have control of your truck..
lmao first time ive ever heard someone say a ram has to much power:P ahahha

Old 12-06-2007, 08:31 PM
BIGRED97
Captain

went and talked to the judige today, told me 185 bucks and 60 days of probation, and my record will be clean again! which means insurance and parents are not the wiser. the judge was real cool i dotn even ahve to take defensive driving. as long as i stay good for 60days which will be easy i will be clean again. not really braggin just excited. i know i got lucky, its time to slow down for good.. buts hard when everyone is passing you!

Quick Reply: Got a ticket today