2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.
View Poll Results: A poll
Blue
15.00%
Red
5.00%
White
5.00%
Brown
0%
Green
2.50%
Black
37.50%
Yellow
7.50%
Gray
5.00%
Orange
15.00%
Purple
7.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

If you could change the color of you Ram, What would it be

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 08:56 PM
kowboydmac
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If you could change the color of you Ram, What would it be

ORIGINAL: SilverRam_01

ORIGINAL: kowboydmac

ORIGINAL: SilverRam_01

ORIGINAL: nateblong

SilverRam01, I am totally lovin the Construction Orange with the black stripe...very nice.
Thanks... all my friends call me retarded.... but, one drives a Chevy, and the other one walks, so go figure.
Lol, well I still love my 75 Nova, but anything from the 70's is better than what they make these days, IMO. Keep in mind i'm 20, but was raised in the 70's it seems. I'm all about Lynard Skynard, Hendrix, Clapton, Trower, heck if you go to my myspace my playlist is very eclectic. Chevy trucks do look very boxy to me though, waste a bunch of gas when you compare the performance of a 360 block to a 350 block; similiar mpg, but the 360 seems to produce a bit more torque and high end hp. I just wish their tranny's would run as well as their blocks.
haha, yeah, its an '85 1/2 ton lifted on 35s. I just turned 19, and I listen to all sorts of that kinda stuff... mainly country, but a lot of SKynyrd, Molly Hatchet, Journey, Jefferson Airplane, Cream, Boston, The Doors... and on and on... all kinds of stuff. I think the song on my myspace is Hank Jr though....
Hey well I'm only 20. At least our parents raised us right, haha.

Old 12-06-2007, 09:50 PM
jhram31885
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

flat black with white pin stipe flames (hot rod style baby) or if i decide to give to my little girl pu$$y pink

Old 12-06-2007, 10:36 PM
shott8283
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

theres a guy running around western ny with a 2wd 2gen that has a 2tone job on it.. rather being a line for the break is actualy a fade.. looks bad ***.. colors are a deep deep purple on top and the red cuts in with the fade.. its about 6 to 8" fade section too.. looks awesome

other then that.. id stick with my electric blue pearl...

Old 12-07-2007, 01:20 PM
CSCustomCars
All Star
Received 10 Likes on 2 Posts

I love my truck being black. If I could I would re-paint it cause the paint isn't the greatest anymore, and keep it a nice gloss black, but give it some depth. Then black rims, black grille, black tail lights, headlights, everything black. There is something about a blacked out truck that just gets me going.

Now if we wanna talk about a car, well then... You've all seen the Subaru WRX STI blue right? I love that blue. It's my favorite color.

Quick Reply: If you could change the color of you Ram, What would it be