2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

I hate all of you for having easy trucks

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 03:44 PM
greenmachine
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I hate all of you for having easy trucks

ORIGINAL: CoastieJack

ORIGINAL: v10power

I live in michigan and between 5 vehicals years range from between 1923 and 2000 i have no cats. You can buy aMILE(MalfuctionIndicatorLight Eliminator) which prevents the CEL to come on without cats. It plugs in between the wire and O2 sensor.I know i'm a killer of the o zone so start your thrashing on me.
Seriously? The average MPG of the members of the forum here is probably about 10-12. None of us aredoing anything to help for sure... I don't think you have to apologize. The earth heals itself, let's see how well it works

I wish I could remember where the danged article was from but here is what I do remember. An environmental study was done a few years back that came up with some not so suprising news. By the time the study was over they calculated that the civilian population only accounted for 5% of the carbon dioxide emissions in the United States. The remaining 95% was a result of, and in order, big business (factories) and over the road / public transportation vehicles(rigs and buses).

Why in the hell then are we as private citizens paying the price for all the government regulations? Big bisiness that is why.

And yes I do believe that the earth heals herself. This whole global warming crap is just a cycle. A matter of right place right time with some of these scientists and POLITICIANS (al gore). Nobel peace prize my ***.

Old 12-12-2007, 05:59 PM
v10power
Professional

We are at blame because big business actually runs this country. Just look at our uhm i guess you call them leaders. They won't ever tax big business just screw us lil guys even harder. Facts of life.Also i know i don't need cats, well my v10 runs like poop, you all need to look at my thread and give your thoughts, any and all will be appricated and considered. Peace love and no cats!

Old 12-12-2007, 06:49 PM
SilverRam_01
Captain

ORIGINAL: Wrestling4x4

yes i know. im juststating a personal opinion of the state, not its inhabitants. i personally have not met a Californian on this site that i do not like.. but it makes me pretty depressed how they f*** cars over and absolutely kill the power of these beautiful vehicles. for that i feel bad for all of you. i was not making a direct attack of y'all
I figured as much, I was just poking at you... I hate the smog ****. My brother'sa smog guy, and the twn I live in, you only have to smog once during ownership, so it was pretty cool.

Old 12-12-2007, 08:49 PM
mooseariss

Don't feel too bad man. I live in Cali and yeah the Smog system here is complete BS. Not only that I live in LA so, its even worse. More than anything it's a Hypocritical system. I see all these junker *** POS Rice Rockets and well.... Junkers in general, running around the city with Tags, and then people like us with vehicles which burn about 99% of the crap that goes into the engine get a Red Flag put on our registration if were just a lil over the smog regulation. While these other junkers out here are blowin smoke and crap; More than a big rig at times.

Really, you could modify your exhaust, but you can't do true Dual Exhaust due to the 3 CAT setup designated by the CA Smog ****'s. Your Exhaust would have to look kind of Hacked, and the single out from the 3rd Cat would I guess kind of be the connection between the 2 output mufflers, but I don't think it would sound or perform the same. My truck is running Shorty HEaders that I bought off E-bay, Single Custom Exhaust at 3 inches, and it seems to pass smog well.

Yeah and if you Make nice with the Smog guy they can pass you off even if your a lil over. Unless the guy is a Walking Falice, which at that point, go else where.

Quick Reply: I hate all of you for having easy trucks