2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Will this lift setup work?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 05:17 PM
00ram2500
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will this lift setup work?

Hey all.

Heres what i have for my 2000 Ram 2500 so far....

For the front I have a Tuff Country 4.5" Coil spacer, drop pitman arm 6" and drop track bar bracket. Butlike everyone on here i want more lift. My question is can i stack or should i say has anyone stacked lifted coils on these spacers? I was thinking of 3-5" coils. I will be going with the Rock Krawler long arm kit and adjustable track bar as well. And then of course New lifted leaves with blocks in the Rear. I'm sure I will need longer brake lines and of course shocks but is there more I will need? Im hoping to rum 38" tires with no bodylift. What do you think? Should be no problem but figured I'd get some opinions. I am new to the Dodge thing, I had a Denali on a 10" lift with 36's before this and a Silverado on 35's as well so Im no stranger to lifting them. Any input would be greatly appreiciated. Thanks in advance

Quick Reply: Will this lift setup work?