2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

tint/bodylift help me decide

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 03:40 PM
8t5gt
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tint/bodylift help me decide

hey guys. since i spent my bodylift money on much needed brakes/. im trying to decide if i should limo tint this biatch or do a bodylift. its about the same price so whatta you guys think? anyone get pulled over often for having limo tint? what are the tickets like? i know i live in canada but just wondering how often u guys get pulled over. i see a bunch of truck with medium tint, but never seen a ram blacked out before up here. anyone got pics also of a ram with limo tint? im just curious cuz i cant get the purple tint outta my mind.

Old 01-15-2008, 04:00 PM
ramit2001
Rookie
Default RE: tint/bodylift help me decide

I have 35% on my front and back windows of my Ram, cause that is what is legal in MN. On my '92 Bronco I had gone with the 20% and that was alot darker and was almost tohard to see out of at night. It was really nice during the day and looked awesome. I was never fined for having too dark of tint so not sure, but I am sure that the fine will be different where ever you go.

Old 01-15-2008, 04:16 PM
dmdenike
Professional

I got 35% on my sides and 5% on the rear sliding window. Its straight.

Old 01-15-2008, 05:20 PM
8t5gt
Veteran

hey dmdenike. can u see through 5? im thinkin 5 or 3 if they make it still? i had a buddy with a jetta and he sed it was 3% metalized tint? anyway you could not see through it attal in the middle of the day(from the outside) ( no it wasnt solid black lol)

Quick Reply: tint/bodylift help me decide