2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

DEAD TRANNY!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 04:43 PM
dmdenike
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DEAD TRANNY!!!

So it all started a few days ago. I had no 3rd gear. It would go from 1st, 2nd, suck *** rev the hell out the engine, to 4th. I was waiting in the drive through at bojangles and I put it in park. Well i went to put it into drive to move forward and i noticed it was rolling back like it was in nuetral. OMG! I HATE THESE ****ING TRUCKS SOMETIMES!!! I couldnt go above 40 mph the whole way home, people honking, passing me left and right (yes on the grass!wtf?!?) So, the whole way home it would drive and gain LITTLE speed then tach out at 5K and go into gear and slip out and just **** up the whole way. So I was sittin at a stop light, and this hot hot hot girl ronda jackson pulls up behind me and the light turns green but then my truck wouldnt move. So needles to say, I looked like a fool in front of the schools hot chick. THIS BLOWS! Now i have to get my dad to get my tranny rebuilt and pay him back (im only 17 so thats gunna be hard)

sorry for the soap box but they [dodge] really shoulda recalled this tranny![:'(]

Old 01-23-2008, 04:49 PM
BIGRED97
Captain
Default RE: DEAD TRANNY!!!

that sucks bro! i know how you feel mine went out this past summer and left me stuck at a light! only two weeks after my t-case left me stranded!

as for the girl dont worry about her there are hotter girls in college!!

Old 01-23-2008, 04:58 PM
dmdenike
Professional

hah yeah...it sucked...but no college for me. I sold my life to the USMC. lol

Old 01-23-2008, 05:01 PM
Cereal Killer
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about that. I woudn't worry about the girl. She's a bitch or she would have waited for the tow truck and given you a ride, and then another ride on your lap to make you feel better.

check this site out too
http://www.jasperengines.com/transmi...automobile.htm

Old 01-23-2008, 10:49 PM
1BigRamaniac
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, that is a new one...a 17 year old having transmission trouble on his vehicle. I am sure it was the trucks fault and nothing you did though. Just kidding! Good luck. Tell us how it goes and how much it runs you. I don't think she meant that much to you or you would have written her name like RHONDA JACKSON. Sorry she was running a fever at the time. BTW, at this point in your life, trucks are more important than chicks.

Old 01-23-2008, 10:55 PM
Cereal Killer
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Rhonda Jackson huh? Tell me she's white...

Old 01-23-2008, 11:49 PM
v10power
Professional

GO USMC!!!!!

Quick Reply: DEAD TRANNY!!!