2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

new stereo deck

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 10:10 PM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: new stereo deck

ORIGINAL: jstnumber73

Silver: is that a 1900? I cant read it. lolAny ways id wait till the end of next month to get speakers. Thats when there releasing all of the new speakers and Decks for this year. I dont know the specs but if you were to go now idsay go with infinity or pioneer speakers for our trucks. I have the pioneer 6x9 in my truck and love them. TheInfinity's are the best but theydidnt have enoughlow for me and too much high[:@] ButI put Infinity 5 1/4 in the back of my truck and its a perfect combo. lolI didnt amp mine yet and when i do im gona go with an Alpine deck. For now im running a Pioneer 4900
Its a 3900.

Old 01-24-2008, 10:37 PM
EricCartman
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I HATED my stock stereo. It would not play home made CDs to save it's life. Other than that - it worked OK.

Cartman

Old 01-24-2008, 11:20 PM
kowboydmac
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have that deck and it is "FLIPPIN" awesome. pardon the pun, lol. I had it installed in my Nova and just waiting for some downtime and non-breakdown type repairs to redo my sound system with some MB Quart components up front and simple kenwood 5 1/4 in the rear, with two boxed alpine type-e's off my cheapo legacy amp.

Quick Reply: new stereo deck