2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

this caught my eye

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 09:49 PM
Sirhilton17
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: this caught my eye

I think its ugly...

Old 01-24-2008, 10:02 PM
IndyRamMan
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Cereal Killer

How in the hell is it that mexicans get cool **** like that, and we don't?
In the last 10 years all I've seen is ***gy jap cars, and american automakers trying to take on ***gy jap styles.

But in mexico they get new model ramchargers? Somebody tell me it isn't so...

+1 mexico is americas playground.

Old 01-24-2008, 10:10 PM
Chopper1
All Star

That thing is bad a$$. A set of 35's and head for the beach. Several people tell me my truck looks like an oversized durango when the shell is on. Now I know they made one...

Radio flyer, at first glance I thought the truck in your sig. was mine. Looks good, like the color.

Old 01-24-2008, 10:49 PM
aim4squirrels
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

ORIGINAL: IndyRamMan

More like America's proving grounds

Old 01-24-2008, 10:57 PM
IndyRamMan
Champion

ORIGINAL: aim4squirrels

ORIGINAL: IndyRamMan

More like America's proving grounds

good call.

Old 01-24-2008, 11:29 PM
Cereal Killer
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I'm really starting to think this country is getting too "civilized" for me.

Might have to take some money out of the truck fund and find some land in australia or mexico for that matter...

I need someplace where I can redneck the the **** out... No emissions laws, no lift laws, If I want to walk down the road drunk I don't feel like I should be arrested for it. If I want to the cut the exhaust off my truck and make it loud as hell I don't feel like I should be fined for it. If I want to go tear up the mud someplace I don't feel like I should have to deal with getting pulled over on the way home for having mud all over my truck (They don't do that to ME here, but it has happened to friends of mine)

Plus I don't know what the deal is with this,but I'm really sick of having to deal with some non english speaking terrorist son of a bitch when I go to buy gas and he can't figure out how to turn the pump on. I buy alot of gas (Dodge Ram baby) and I'm sick of this ****. Isn't one of the requirments for citizenship that you can speak english? I had this terrorist son of a bitch the other day telling me they don't accept gift cards at that station. Guess what was on the rack for sale 5 feet from the counter. GIFT CARDS. but you can't even argue with them because the only words they know are "you pay first then you pump gas" and "thank you come again". You try to say something else and you just get that confused look that my dog gives me when she can't figure out why I'm pissed off that she's eating out of the garbage can.

Sorry about the rant, but this message board is cheaper than therapy.

Old 01-24-2008, 11:32 PM
ozyran
Professional

It really is a shame they never sold it here - they may have steered Suburban and Expedition buyers away from Ford/Chevy/GMC and toward Dodge.

Old 01-25-2008, 12:24 AM
spaz_22
Captain

i didn't know they made a 4 door version. But the 2 door version (ramcharger) in mexico was never offered in the united states because there isn't a market for a 2 door suv. Why would dodge spend the money to make it meet us standards and emissions and computer requirements when they already have the durango...thats why they never made the ramcharger in america....because there isn't a market for them anymore...

Old 01-25-2008, 12:26 AM
rabbler
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They probably just didn't want to compete with their own product. The Durango was still new in those days.
Back in the day there was a wicked concept truck called the Jeep Apache. It was built on the old Dakota platform before the ram like redesign. But they (Chrysler)said it was direct competition for the Dakota and shelved the project. Too bad it was pretty cool.

Old 01-25-2008, 12:31 AM
johnjokela
Veteran

*** AN "A" CEREAL , yeeeee mother fuking hawwwwwwwwww!!!!!! god that felt good(wow way off topic, lol)

Quick Reply: this caught my eye