2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Cup Holder Recall?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008 | 02:38 PM
hometheaterman
Champion
Default RE: Cup Holder Recall?

ORIGINAL: 92GreenYJ

what the hell do your guys cup holders look like? the one in my 98 is awsome! I've never had a drink go flying out of it (the one in the dash anyway, the one under the center console for the back seat passengers is a different story though to be fair, the adjustable collars on the rear one don't lock into place anymore) the front cupholder rocks though, i love the adjustable "clamps" on it. i can fit just about anything i regularly drink in it no problem.

Oh and 01ram360, could you please not mention Dunkin Donuts!?! thats the one thing I REALLY REALLY miss about the east coast! Can't beleive we don't have them out here. Instead we have Starbucks on every other corner
In VA we used to have them but most of the ones around here have changed to Donut Connection. I don't know if it's any good or not.

Old 02-15-2008 | 04:13 PM
dusty_duster
Veteran

Remember that the later 2nd generation Rams had different cup holders. The earlier ones came out of the top of the panel. The later ones (like mine) come down underneath. I can fit HUGE drinks in there. Definitely a "manly" cupholder. [sm=goodidea.gif]

Old 02-15-2008 | 07:50 PM
Silver_Power
Veteran

lol.. OH YEA!! I remember my brother talking about his old dodge's cup holder.. The one that is up close to the top of the dash.. Lol.. he hated that POS.. because we live in Texas.. and it puts the drink RIGHT IN THE SUN.. so you set it down and 5 mins later its Boiling.. Haha.. must suck to have one of those..

Quick Reply: Cup Holder Recall?