2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

JUST FIX MY CAD UNIT I FINALLY HAVE 4X4

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 08:29 PM
JC302X
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JUST FIX MY CAD UNIT I FINALLY HAVE 4X4

LIKE THE TITLE SAYS I GOT "MANUAL" 4X4 AND FOR UNDER $50 AND ABOUT 4-5 OF WORK. I TRYIED THE PUSH PULL CABLES FROM AUTOZONE & ORELLYS BUT NO LUCK THEY BEND AND BIND TO EASY AND WILL NOT WORK FOUND A REALLY NICE ONE AT NAPA FOR LIKE $42 BUCKS AND ITS GREAT LOOKS NICE AND STRONG WORKS GREAT BLACK BIG **** WITH HEAVY DUTY RUBBER SLEAVE. I CUT, PAINTED, BEND A PIECE OF 1/8" PLATE STEAL TO MAKE THE BRAKET CAME OUT NICER THANT I THOUGHT WITH ROUND EDGES PAINTED BLACK LIKE MY INTIRIOR MOUNTED NEXT TO THE OBDII PLUG, I EVEN HAVE MY 4WD LIGHT WORKING WITH IT TOOK IT OUT TO THE NEAREST TRAILS AND WENT TO TOWN WITH IT HAD A LOT OF FUN UNTIL THE COP WAS WAITING FOR ME ON THE WAY OUT BUT HE WAS COOL AND LET ME GO. WILL HAVE PICS AND MORE INFO SOON
I JUSTCOULD NOT PAY THE $200 BUCKS FOR A CABLE WITH A HOUSING I ALREADY HAD, BUT IT WAS ALL THANKS TO ALL THE INFO I FOUND ON THIS SITE
THANKS GUYS

Old 02-19-2008, 09:10 PM
rabbler
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: JUST FIX MY FRT AXLE I FINALLY HAVE 4X4

Nice!

P.S. Spell check is your friend.

Old 02-19-2008, 09:16 PM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts

ORIGINAL: rabbler

P.S. Spell check is your friend.
So is the caps lock key evidentily.

Old 02-19-2008, 11:52 PM
JC302X

I'M NOT HERE TO GIVE ANYBODY SPELLING LESSONSBUT GOOD AND USEFULL INFORMATION
AND SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK I GOT USED TO IT LONG TIME A GO AND IT HELPS ME CAUSE OF MY REALLY BAD VISION
IS THAT OR ABIGGER FONT SIZE, AND IF MYBAD SPELLING OR CAPS LOCK BOTHERS YOUDON'T WORRY ABOUT READING MY **** ANYMORE CAUSE ITAINT GOING TOCHANGE

Old 02-20-2008, 12:02 AM
publicricehater

So what did you have to fix/change?

Old 02-20-2008, 12:09 AM
JC302X

I INSTALLED A PUSH PULL CABLE THAT HELPSME ENGAGE 4WD MANUALLY FROM THE DRIVER SEAT BY PULLING THE ****
I'LL HAVE PICS TO MORROW

Old 02-20-2008, 04:29 AM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts

No need to get vulgar bud. We're not here to tell you what to do, just give you suggestions. You can tell me "no" without resorting to rudeness.

Speaking of rudeness, I apologize if I sounded rude earleir. Its just that we have had several people that type all in caps for what seems to be no reason. Maybe they think if they type in caps, the internet version of yelling, they'll get more responses. Most aren't like you, having a reason for it.

Suggestions: You can make the font larger without using the caps lock key, and you can wear glasses or contact lenses to make your vision better. I normally wear contacts, and when my eyes get tired of that, I wear glasses for a bit.

No offense intended, its just that keeping the caps lock on all the time makes everyone else suffer trying to read your posts. Some of us will not even glance at posts all in caps, and therefore the number of people willing to help you goes down. Kind of the same reason for at least an attempt at punctuation and spelling (which I have no complaints against you in that regard, BTW). Again, not trying to tell you what to do, just letting you know.

Glad to hear that you got your 4WD working the way you want. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Quick Reply: JUST FIX MY CAD UNIT I FINALLY HAVE 4X4