2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

went muddin...

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 12:30 PM
Mike454
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default went muddin...

well went muddin with my buddy last night, don't know why cause i'm rolling on 'trojans' as my dad calls 'em. but all went well, slung a little mud all over, and i got home without losing any parts. well i woke up for school, and my tire was flat as a board. i wouldn't of cared but i just took that tire to wal-mart (i know i know) to get it patched so i think the plug came out. what bugs me is i drove 20miles to get home and it was fine? hmm, well anyways i threw my spare on and now i have to get it fixed, again...[:@]

Old 03-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Cereal Killer
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: went muddin...

It's a called a slow leak

I'd just get the tires replaced if they're that worn down. Smooth tires are no good for offroad, and neither are plugs really. Especially if you have to air down.

How was the muddin' though?

Old 03-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Mike454
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh the muddin was great. it was just after a couple days of thaw so it was the thick stuff but the worst part comes today for me to clean everything up... and yes i agree, i would love new tires. i'll have my truck paid off in a couple months and business at the hardware store will pick up soon too so i'll get more hours and hopefully i'll get some new ones!

Old 03-12-2008, 05:01 PM
Cereal Killer
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

The power washer is your friend