2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Exhaust video with the headers

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 03:03 PM
IndyRamMan
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Exhaust video with the headers

I never trashed anyone. I just said "Here we go again..." and "lol"

Your truck looks good because its f'n NEW. 2001 better look new.

Were not ****ting on you just for the sake of ****ting on you, were ****ting on you because you think your stock truck is fast and you think your cool. Your trying to impress us with this everyday mundane thing that weve seen 1000 of. What have you done? Your dad threw money at shops ... LOL.

Old 03-27-2008, 03:25 PM
Blaydrnnnr
Professional

I dont think he thinks its so fast Indy... I think hes just pumped about the exhaust and finally having a good running truck. Its easy to get kinda pumped up when you get things done...Mine went from complete stock to all the mods listed in a few weeks.. and I'm kinda pumped abouit it too..LOL but.. I know my trucks not fast... hell .. I get my dailey *** kicking by Tundra's and civics.... they hear that monster growl when sitting at a light.. and just HAVE to take you on...lol... But seriously... most of us in here are people looking to mod our trucks.. not everyone can afford to cam and valvetrane out our rigs.... I'm just happy that with my headers and exhaust, TB..etc...that when I step on the throttle, it sounds like a truck.. not a damn blender...

By the way.. checked out your site.. great vids..( god I want my cammed...LOL)

Old 03-27-2008, 03:56 PM
IndyRamMan
Champion

ORIGINAL: Blaydrnnnr

I dont think he thinks its so fast Indy... I think hes just pumped about the exhaust and finally having a good running truck. Its easy to get kinda pumped up when you get things done...Mine went from complete stock to all the mods listed in a few weeks.. and I'm kinda pumped abouit it too..LOL but.. I know my trucks not fast... hell .. I get my dailey *** kicking by Tundra's and civics.... they hear that monster growl when sitting at a light.. and just HAVE to take you on...lol... But seriously... most of us in here are people looking to mod our trucks.. not everyone can afford to cam and valvetrane out our rigs.... I'm just happy that with my headers and exhaust, TB..etc...that when I step on the throttle, it sounds like a truck.. not a damn blender...

he does think its fast, hes said it before.

(he spent more on his trans than i spent on all the work in my truck.)

Old 03-27-2008, 05:06 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

Thanks Blay, see somebody actually can get it. Indy is a naturally mean person, he can't help himself, he just can't. Indy what the hell are you talking about? I never said my truck was fast, what are you my spokesperson?. It sure hauls *** for a lifted truck, 8 seconds, isn't that quick for a 4x4 truck with 35s? You just don't get it, really, you don't. You always try to blow things up. Why can't you just let me appreciate my truck for once without you always having to come in and start being a *****. How does saying "here we go again" a nice thing. Your practically retarded to think I'd be doing the same thing again. IM THE ONE WHO HAD TO PAY THE $4,000 dollars retard. Yeah makes real sense for me to **** myself over like that, you are incredibly infantile, always getting your panties in a bunch over pickups.

Nobody is fooled Indy, they all know you, your a stuck up jerk, and think your better than everyone because you do everything yourself, big deal dude, theres more to life than just mechanics. The only reason people talk to you because they respect your skills....Thats it. My truck is new because of the dedication and work I put into it *******. You don't even know how much **** I had to do to make it look as pretty as it does, you know nothing. The video was purely about me getting my truck back finally from all the winter's bull****, and just showing the dodge guys a nice dodge truck, you can't handle that or something? Last time I checked, headers were a big deal for the average driver, why do you conitnue to devalue my truck as stock? It's hardly stock. Stop making everything negative and get off my case. Stop being a gremlin, it's pathetic.

Old 03-27-2008, 05:23 PM
IndyRamMan
Champion

ORIGINAL: 01DodgeRam360

Thanks Blay, see somebody actually can get it. Indy is a naturally mean person, he can't help himself, he just can't. Indy what the hell are you talking about? I never said my truck was fast, what are you my spokesperson?. It sure hauls *** for a lifted truck, 8 seconds, isn't that quick for a 4x4 truck with 35s? You just don't get it, really, you don't. You always try to blow things up. Why can't you just let me appreciate my truck for once without you always having to come in and start being a *****. How does saying "here we go again" a nice thing. Your practically retarded to think I'd be doing the same thing again. IM THE ONE WHO HAD TO PAY THE $4,000 dollars retard. Yeah makes real sense for me to **** myself over like that, you are incredibly infantile, always getting your panties in a bunch over pickups.

Nobody is fooled Indy, they all know you, your a stuck up jerk, and think your better than everyone because you do everything yourself, big deal dude, theres more to life than just mechanics. The only reason people talk to you because they respect your skills....Thats it. My truck is new because of the dedication and work I put into it *******. You don't even know how much **** I had to do to make it look as pretty as it does, you know nothing. The video was purely about me getting my truck back finally from all the winter's bull****, and just showing the dodge guys a nice dodge truck, you can't handle that or something? Last time I checked, headers were a big deal for the average driver, why do you conitnue to devalue my truck as stock? It's hardly stock. Stop making everything negative and get off my case. Stop being a gremlin, it's pathetic.
it is stock. lol. my truck is almost stock. geez. I hope you never realise how dumb you actually are. lol, im infintile. thats funny comming from you.

Old 03-27-2008, 05:57 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

Yes, you are infantile, plain and simple.

What do you mean it's stock guy? Last time I checked a stock dodge ram didn't have 5" of lift, 35" tires, fender flares, headers, flowmaster exhaust, smoked tail lights, euro headlights, a heavy duty transmission, window tint, debadged, rancho shocks...should I keep going? That is not stock my friend. You do know a vehicle can be considered custom other than just engine mods, rights? My truck is far from stock, and if you can't see that, then you are truly dilusional.

Final synopsis on you bud. Your the only who comes onto my threads and randomly attacks me. Some guys have issues with me, but then they are resolved and move on. Others and bipolar, and then others are ALWAYS nice. It's smucks like you with something up their *** that keeps you coming back and attacking me. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, don't comment on my threads if it's going to be derrogatory and off topic. I made this thread about my truck and getting it back and having it all cleaned. Instead, you pop yourself in and try and ambush attack me again. You don't even try anymore to hide your behavior, you obviously have some kind of condition. I never knew of an adult who started so much controversy over trucks on the internet with another member, it's pretty sad, and people notice this man....Same goes with PA, you guys think it's funny to come on here and pick on me, I don't see how it's funny. Why can't you come on my thread and say something maybe about the exhaust? Or the truck? Hell even if you don't like the exhaust, you are even welcome to express your opinion, but it's the personal jabs towards me that always cross the line, and it's really low and childish. I'd appreciate it if you guys would either stay out of my threads, or contribute like the rest of the guys, and stop making every thread I have turn into a battle, it's not even old anymore, it's becoming ancient.

Old 03-27-2008, 06:18 PM
IndyRamMan
Champion

It sounds the same as every other truck.

happy?

I have no problem with trucks, I have no problem with your truck. Its the owner. I have a problem with theuneducated and high strung.

I told you last conversation we had, im going to jump on you every time you do something stupid. You said you had no problem with that, as you were not going to do any more exhaust videos or burnout videos (which you dubbed yourself as dumb and immature) and that you had learned your lesson.

Heres your sign.

I fail to see the problem here.

Old 03-27-2008, 06:51 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

Ok smart stuff, let's see what you got. Go find me the exact words where I said I wasn't going to make any exhaust videos?....Don't worry, because there are none. I specifically said I wasn't going to do anymore peelouts, and romping on the truck anymore. Did you see me peeling out in the video??? Exactly.

My truck is not like every other truck, in fact I don't know anybody on this forum or anyone where I live that has a truck that looks like mine. You sound ignornant to say my truck is like every other truck, seriouslly.

It's incredibly odd that you feel you need to go out of your way to "track" me. Why are you so hellbeant on following me around, get off my ****ing case. If your into guys, I'm sorry, I can't help you out there. People recognize your just an angry little boy who just likes to stew up controversy. Nobody beckles me like you do, your the only one. I think you need some help, I just think it's comical how mad you get over a truck. I'm not even that uneducated about trucks to begin with either. For the average truck driver, I know a lot...you however, are the extreme. Stop comparing me to you, I am not you. Stop trying to consolidate me as a person based off a forum, it's impossible. The only thing you can anaylze about someone on a forum is how good they are with vehicles, and if they are a genuine person. You and me are opposites. I'm a really nice guy, but I'm not the greatest with vehicles, but I'm learning. YOU, you are a complete *******, but you really know your way around a truck. To me, I'd much rather be a well rounded genuine person who accels in school and at work, and has common knowledge about trucks, then be an ******* who throws children arguments that's really good with your vehicle. You are the always the one who squashes chances of getting along or being neutral. I've resolved myself with you many times, you just can't handle it, it's too bad. So I'm trying to help you out here, your making yourself look like a fool for trying to attack me for no reason. Hell, let the people speak, most of them are going to see that I'm a nice guy trying to learn. Get off it already man, it's a boring game, nobody is interested in hearing your wine anymore. Find something to do if you can't be a nice guy on the computer. Thanks.

Old 03-27-2008, 07:41 PM
94Ramsey
Professional

congrats on getting the truck back, i think i got about every vid of you ram saved to my favorites on youtube, awsome truck. Name:  b6aa3de30ed3.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  44.0 KB

Old 03-27-2008, 08:07 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

Thanks man!!

Quick Reply: Exhaust video with the headers