2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Pinks is coming but has changed the rules!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 06:21 AM
HankL
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: Pinks is coming!

good luck
even if there is no one cheering from the stands
you will have a huge 'web' rooting section!

Old 04-08-2008, 07:46 PM
RM_Indy
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Hank, really appreciate that coming from you seeing your usually trying to increase mpg not make max hp [8D]

Guess we dont have enough fast cars/trucks up here running similar times for them to do the all out race. Checking some of the other stateside locations they are running it all out and only us Canucks will be bracket racing.
As of this morning there were 253 entrants of the 256 spots open. Not sure if they lowered it or I was seeing things when I posted 286 first time (was a bit excited lol).

Old 04-08-2008, 07:55 PM
1980blackfiveoh
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats! I didn't realized they filmed on our side of the border, I wonder if they with hit Mission Raceways in BC.My 'stang is way too slow to race but it would be fun to watch.

Old 04-08-2008, 08:02 PM
RM_Indy
Record Breaker

Fiveoh, only other Cdn location scheduled is at Castrol Raceway in Edmonton some time in May/June. Date isnt set yet from my understanding though I havent been on their site

Old 04-08-2008, 08:27 PM
Truck Ram ROD
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i hope to go to that at the TMP its gonna be huge and a buddy of my is gonna go so i thought that i would to i won't enter my truck (V6 is a bit slow) but if i see ya i'll be cheerin i went a few years back to see the jet cars and a jet truck race it was awesome (i live about 15 min from the track) hope to see ya there Indy

Old 04-08-2008, 10:12 PM
RM_Indy
Record Breaker

Yeah, I always love watchin the jets. Specially the throttle pops as they go to stage. Very intense! If I can qualify, be sure to say hi, usually try to pit inlne with the strip on the opposite side of the tower. (better for vids/pics)

Quick Reply: Pinks is coming but has changed the rules!