2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Thank You For Your Help

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 05:55 PM
Wickedwiggles
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank You For Your Help

Hey everyone just wanted to thank you guys for the info and DIYs I just finished, my plenum, intake, waterpump, 180* tstat, new rad hoses, new elec fans, gatorback belt, new tranny cooler, new timing chain, removed A/C and A TON OF CLEANING!!! All new gaskets througout as well. Had at least 3inchs of gunk on the bottom of the old plenum my mpg without ac/ or pulley fan and clean intake manifold and tb has inc. from 4mpg to roughly 14 to 15 mpg, feels great!!! Here are some pics of the fun

Also at bottom pic of the culprit behind my truck not starting may be the most aggaravating fix i had to do.

(the spacer was on there before I bought the truck so just left it on, also enjoy the sound of the K and N, although wish i had gone with a volant, but I will just build a box for my KN)

Name:  CIMG0246.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  47.5 KB

Name:  CIMG0226.jpg
Size:  31.0 KB

Name:  CIMG0242.jpg
Size:  45.4 KB

Name:  CIMG0247.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  57.9 KB