2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Brake upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 07:02 PM
greenmachine
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brake upgrade

Here is a brake upgrade I am looking at (package C).I looked at Baer but no luck. These are EGR Performance. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this company? Any other suggestions?

00-01$723.84 $982.15

Package A: Consists of one pair of either Gas Slotted or Cross Drilled Rotors, Carbon Kevlar Pads and 2 liters of Hi-Temp Motul ABS 5.1 Brake Fluid

Package B: Consists of a pair of Super Duty Blue Printed front calipers plus Package A.

Package C: Carbon Kevlar Rear Shoes and Wheel Cylinders or Rear Pads + Package A & B.

Old 04-19-2008, 07:37 PM
RamItOne
Default RE: Brake upgrade

do you tow?

btw your rear brakes provide for a very small % of your braking power so who cares about the rear quality. and the package A is only rotors and pads? so youre gonna stick with your crappy single piston calipers in the front??

this just doestn make sense at all.. just my opinion...

spend the 1000 bucks on finding a dual tri or quad (doubt youll find a quad at that price) piston caliper set up and 30 dollar pads from autozone... on iphone so not gonna look for any....

Old 04-21-2008, 08:09 PM
RamItOne
Default RE: Brake upgrade

did you decide on what youre gonna do?

Quick Reply: Brake upgrade