2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

OffRoad Edition Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 08:35 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OffRoad Edition Wheels

Does anybody here have the 17" Offroad Edition wheels? I've tried pavementsucks, but honestly, I hate that site. It's very disorganized, and it's hard to use. I love how easy this forum is to use. I don't know how to track "my forums" on pavementsucks. Anyway, just looking for two of them. My front two have some pretty good sized chunks in them, and just would like to kind have a couple clean wheels. Thanks.

Old 04-20-2008, 11:04 PM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: OffRoad Edition Wheels

Send a PM to aspencop129. I think he is selling his, or at least thinkng about it. Give him about a week to get back to you, I think he is out of town right now.

Old 04-20-2008, 11:18 PM
Silver1500
Professional
Old 04-20-2008, 11:20 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

ORIGINAL: Silver_Dodge

Send a PM to aspencop129. I think he is selling his, or at least thinkng about it. Give him about a week to get back to you, I think he is out of town right now.
Thank You Reid, will do.

Silver1500, those are a bit too much priced for me. Looking to get a couple very cheap, thank you though.

Old 04-20-2008, 11:26 PM
hometheaterman
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PS might not be set up as nicely as this site but has way more knowledgeable people on it. No offence to anyone on this site it just seems to be the truth. Although a lot of the old school guys that used to be on there don't come on as much. IMO I like it's setup better too so thats a personal preference. If you just look through the classifieds on there often there are usually some. They aren't hard to find but you may have to buy a whole set. You may be better off just paying $100-200 for a set and keeping the others as spares. Other than a junkyard or something I don't know if you will find someone that will want to split them up.

Old 04-20-2008, 11:38 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned

It's a lot less intellectual over there (probably a good thing). That site is very chaotic, and tons of crap being sold. It's nice for trying to find parts, but it's very confusing. I don't know where to click to see all the forums I've contributed in. On this forum, you just click "my forums" and you can see the threads you've commented on. Is there an option like that for that site? It'd make it easier for me to track my threads. But I like this one as well, little more homey. But over there, nobody judges me which is nice as well.

Old 04-21-2008, 01:15 AM
hometheaterman
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't know of a way to do that. I never really use that on here either. I guess you could search by your posts. There is a way to find all posts by you. I just go to the Dodge forum or go to the forums I know I posted in.

There is quite a bit of for sale stuff on there. It's also not as busy as this site is but usually instead of getting a ton of misimformation and bickering you actually get good useful info from people that actually know what they are doing.

Quick Reply: OffRoad Edition Wheels