2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

80 mph rpm??? 5.9 liter

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 12:14 AM
richardpetty97
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 80 mph rpm??? 5.9 liter

Hey ramtuff he wasnt being the most polite either and i was joking jesus, i said like suck on my big white ***** (the ones on my truck), its not like i told him to **** himself... Hey i guess he was correct then later he changed his mind and said it had uped pistons and uped comp or somethin so whatever.

Old 01-11-2005, 12:27 AM
dodgeballz

Main Entry: stereotype
Function: noun
Etymology: French stéréotype, from stéré- stere- + type
1 : something conforming to a fixed or general pattern;

If I am not mistaken, a group of people driving the same kind of cars fit very well into the definition of stereotype. I was not unfair or derogotory in any way, i was simply stating my oppinion.

As far as paying his car payments, i'll leave that one up to his mommy and daddy, can anyone else think of a way a 16 year old could possably come up with the money for a dodge and a cruise ship or whatever the hell you claim to have...i doubt you have a job, what with all your "HW" and football practice...oh wait, you said you wax cars for a living....Yah, you're not mommy made are you...I bet you waxed alot of cars to pay for your boat and your truck! Oh wait, i almost forgot, you sell rare collectable watches on the side...pardon me.

Yes, a 7 year old can join the forum, and he/she would probably be more mature than yourself...both of you...suck on your big white *****? the ones on your truck are the only ones you got! Why dont you go return them to the local novelty shop at which they were purchaced and put that money in your piggybank to save up for your paint job.

As far as my handel here on the forums go, dodgeballz has no connection or origination to Dragonballz, it implies that dodges have *****, not the ones you hang on your trailer hitch, the ones under the hood...it was also a play on words refering to the game that you highschoolers play, you know, dodgeball? I was going to do "dodgeballs" but i thought that would be too plain, so i subtracted the s and added a z...

I am sorry if you have not yet reached the stage in your life when you stop relating everything to cartoon shows...what the hell is that called...oh yeh, puberty, thats right.

---Mess with the bull, you get the HORNS!!---

--Dylan

Old 01-11-2005, 12:32 AM
Ramtuff
Veteran

ORIGINAL: dodgeballz
Do i speak for myself only when i say i'm getting a little tired of these little 15-16 yearolds????

--Dylan
Nope, you're not the only one. There's a general lack of manners, and common sense, but an over abundance of attitude with the younger generation today. The worst has to be the poor spelling/grammer skills though. It's like trying to translate a foreign language sometimes. I really have nothing against the younger crowd, but as a whole, they need to get their act together if they expect to be taken seriously and treated with some respect.

Old 01-11-2005, 01:01 AM
vlsun
Veteran

in a manual transmission you have to engage the clutch to shift, well you can't expect an automatic to do its thing without a momentary delay either... let off the gas and let the system get itself into better position to go beyond 80mph before you ruin the entire thing. the magnum engine isn't a high revving motor that'll let you do 100mph in second gear, the sooner you understand this the better off your truck will be.

Old 01-11-2005, 01:56 AM
richardpetty97
Rookie

thx for explaing and answering my question, why cant more people on here do that instead of flame?

Quick Reply: 80 mph rpm??? 5.9 liter