2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

s-o-b tranny

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 10:38 PM
hometheaterman
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: s-o-b tranny

ORIGINAL: Rebhays27

Where is APS is it nationwide? I live between Dallas and Denton, Tx could there be one near here. I have the (what appears to be common) tcc o/d solenoid problem that I cant find. Are they someone a common Redneck shade tree mech can afford?
Nope what they do is you order a transmission from them and they ship it to you. That way you can get it wherever you live. You do however need to either put it in yourself or get a shop to do it.

www.APSprecision.com is the link to their site although it seems to be outdated. I'd give Wayne a call. I always use the mobile number listed on that site. If I don't get him the first time or two I just try later on and always get him. I will say when I left a message once he never called back and he seems to be really busy. So I always just call later on and seem to have no trouble getting him. He was great to deal with.

Thats probably what the OP should have done instead of keep dumping money into this one.

Quick Reply: s-o-b tranny