2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

First Post, to thank David

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 11:29 AM
litehous
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Post, to thank David

Ok everyone...my first post to the board after a couple of months of lurking. I just got a 1999 Ram 1500 4WD Automatic 5.9L Shortbed, with 61,000 miles on it.It is the Sport Model, quad cab andit's Dodge Red, with a soft tonneau cover.It is the ltd trim package, all leather andhas XML in it, and other than a few scratches and paint rubs, it is still looking very fine! I have not yet waxed and buffed it from when I got it...out here in Oregon, it is no use doing that for a while, due to rain. But even so, it cleans up real nice.

I just had some Verde Avatar wheels put on with 285 X 8.5 tires, and it looks pretty sweet! Also put in a K & N Performance kit, and she growls very nice.

I guess I am mainly posting to thank David for his help with a speed sensor part so I can cure it of it's annoying ABS light/Brake light staying on occasionally. I took him up on his offer and called his number, and you couldn't ask for a nicer guy who knows his stuff. I think all of us Ram lovers are lucky for his help!

He told me I should post some pics, so when the weather gets better, I will get some good ones done and put them up. Thanks again David!!

Old 05-27-2008, 01:57 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Default RE: First Post, to thank David

Welcome to Dodge Forum, Budd!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 05-27-2008, 02:10 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

Welcome to the group man! Glad to see you finally jumped on board, and yes, David is one helluva nice guy. I moved your post here to the 2nd gen section cuz I knew more people would see it...

Old 05-27-2008, 08:32 PM
Parts/Service
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Budd for the praise. I am here to show that not all dealers are a-holes...I do enjoying helping out...

Quick Reply: First Post, to thank David