2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Pass. side speaker cuts in / out

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 06:13 PM
heavyduty1983
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pass. side speaker cuts in / out

i bought a bunch of these clips from autozone for like 3-4 dollarsfor bout 15 of them, there in a plastic dill with ford plastered on it but they r exactly what u need for the panels and cheap, they work on all four of my doors and on the plastic wheel wells lol

Old 06-03-2008, 07:38 PM
pcfixerpro
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pass. side speaker cuts in / out

ORIGINAL: heavyduty1983

i bought a bunch of these clips from autozone for like 3-4 dollarsfor bout 15 of them, there in a plastic dill with ford plastered on it but they r exactly what u need for the panels and cheap, they work on all four of my doors and on the plastic wheel wells lol
I picked up the clips a bit ago, and those panels went on like a breeze. Only issue was those window cranksto match positions on both sides (a buddys help is suggested) and latching it with the "c clip" looking clip thing. Other than that... all is good (so far)

Quick Reply: Pass. side speaker cuts in / out