2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Anyone gutted the two little cats??

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 04:17 PM
SilverRam_01
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone gutted the two little cats??

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone gutted the two little cats on the y-pipe. The ones that are up real close to the manifolds. I wanted to buy an off road y but for some reason, they wont ship it to California. I know the pollution risks, but I'm not really all that wrried about it seeing as how where I live in Healdsburg you can't see for over a half mile anyway because of these wonderful wildfires. I just dont want to mess it upbig time because of the O2s, so I think i'm gonna disconnect them and run it for a few days and see what happens. Any input would be appreciated, because I would like my truck alot louder. Its already got the big cat deleted, and it just has a dumped two chamber where the big cat used to be, but it's not loud enough. Thanks all. Truck is in sig.

Quick Reply: Anyone gutted the two little cats??