2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

ok you can flame me on this 1

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2005, 02:49 AM
moparmania
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ok you can flame me on this 1

i have been reading some posts on pcm upgrades, but cant find good info from other sites on my questions. are the y classed in groups ( offraod, street, overall perfomance) what are the good brands?, and do i need more mods before i upgrade or does it matter, and so on any info would be freakin great....Dennis

Old 01-21-2005, 04:56 AM
maRdeR808
Default RE: ok you can flame me on this 1

what are you asking? ...anyways, i have a superchip programmer on mine. great mod. probably best one yet and it also reads codes. hypertech is probably just as good. stay away from JET they ruin our stuff and suck. I have only read good stuff about the mopar pcm which is a swap out. best mods you should have at least an intake which you got. exhaust will help a bit. other than that you good to go!

Old 01-22-2005, 05:02 AM
moparmania
Veteran
Default RE: ok you can flame me on this 1

i planned on getting the hypertech programer(superchips dont have a model for this year 1997) but i still want some info on a good pcm

PLEASE.

Quick Reply: ok you can flame me on this 1