2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

thermostat NIGHTMARE

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 06:58 PM
8t5gt
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thermostat NIGHTMARE

OMFG im never touching a stat in these trucks again, no one around here carries them, let alone a 180. i tried 4 different ones. ours sits in the housing and all their numbers are ones with a ridge or lip that sticks it ou the housing. than some douche bag cut and puit in a filler neck in the heaterbox line that burst and pissed everywhere. i took that all out and ran fresh line with no fittings. this line was cut twice, clamped together one part and the t fitting for the filler at the other end. effin douchebags

now im sporting a late 80's early 90's gm thermostat, 180'

damn you americans and your good parts people kidding guys im half american too. i should just go live theere in the biggest concenctration of df members lol.

Old 07-08-2008, 07:00 PM
CySlyde
Professional
Default RE: thermostat NIGHTMARE

yes you should come to the dark side, we are only a bridge away

course none of your money will work in our vending machines, but you need not worry abou that, as I garentee all your coins will end up in my pocket. LOL

Old 07-08-2008, 07:04 PM
94Ramsey
Professional

ROFL wow i never heard so much on a t-stat

Old 07-08-2008, 07:23 PM
8t5gt
Veteran

man its ridiculous, i go to the store. 85 stang 5.0 . BAM thermostat , any kind make model colour material i want. 318 ram. what the hell are u talkin about., the guys like are u sure its a 318., im like ive had the truck apart and together so many times i can tell u how many bolts hold the effer together. its a 318, hes like is it the original motor. im like yesssssss.. man im so glad i had beer to get me through this week,. although i got to drive my moms 06 300 and dads 03 impala to work and back i like cars faster than my truck lol.

yeah i cross the bridge all the time to get my parts from summit, they ship to my grandmas and i bring em over , i live right in the falls accross thebridge, what taxes, wat duty?

Quick Reply: thermostat NIGHTMARE